LA Fitness - Lockers getting broken into

rickr

Heads up to all, LA Fitness in Irvine Woodbury has had a lot of robberies lately. People breaking into locked lockers and stealing cash. I know of 4 people whose lockers were broken into. Keep your wallet and valuables at home or car.

rickr said:
Heads up to all, LA Fitness in Irvine Woodbury has had a lot of robberies lately. People breaking into locked lockers and stealing cash. I know of 4 people whose lockers were broken into. Keep your wallet and valuables at home or car.

Yup, I never liked using the lockers for that reason.  Only thing that I bring with me to the gym is my car keys, gym card, and phone.

I was just talking to a regular gym goer there yesterday morning about his stuff being stolen from the lockers.. ugh

USCTrojanCPA said:
rickr said:

Yup, I never liked using the lockers for that reason.  Only thing that I bring with me to the gym is my car keys, gym card, and phone.

I would break into the locker for USC's car keys--a GT4 or GT3 RS would be a pretty good payday.  >:D

It's pretty common for the gym locker to be broke into and it just unfortunate the low crime area like Irvine can't avoid this.

I use to go to the one in Fountain Valley and it had been broken into frequently.  Even the car in the parking lot also got broken into.

Even more reason to drive the beater to the gym. Keep the  McLaren P1 and 918 spyder parked and only break out on special occasions. Like when you have to one up Martin. LOL

Or just work out at home?
Jog or walk around your home and get to know your neighbors? (Maybe not in EW if you know what I mean) ;)

eyephone said:
Or just work out at home?
Jog or walk around your home and get to know your neighbors? (Maybe not in EW if you know what I mean) ;)

Do you even lift bro?!?!?

rickr said:
Even more reason to drive the beater to the gym. Keep the  McLaren P1 and 918 spyder parked and only break out on special occasions. Like when you have to one up Martin. LOL

I've tracked with CJ Wilson before when he brought his P1 and 675LT....oh man those cars were bananas.  He blew by me in both cars like I was standing still (was tracking the GT4). 

iacrenter said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
rickr said:

I would break into the locker for USC's car keys--a GT4 or GT3 RS would be a pretty good payday.  >:D

That's why I take the Prius to the gym and leave my wallet at home...going undercover low profile.

USCTrojanCPA said:
iacrenter said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
rickr said:

That's why I take the Prius to the gym and leave my wallet at home...going undercover low profile.

There goes my motivation for crime 😟

Back