New Listing - Las Ventanas Plan 3 home in Portola Springs (20 Pawprint)

usctrojancpa

I listed a Las Ventanas Plan 3 home in Portola Springs on MLS earlier this afternoon.  This floor plan features an open floor plan downstairs and upstairs loft along with a downstairs bedroom and full bath.  The home sits on a larger corner lot (over 4,000sf) and is turnkey with 2,339sf of living space and 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms built in 2012. The home is listed to sell fast at $1,000,000.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

Showings of the home to start on Monday, May 15th and I'll have an open house the weekend of Saturday, May 20th and Sunday, May 21st from 12-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/20-Pawprint-92618/home/45378031

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.20pawprint.com

Hope to see some of you guys come out and say hello, especially all the folks I helped purchase at Las Ventanas.  There will be treats as always.  ;)

paperboyNC said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Busy day today....3 offers came in today.

Congrats. Does this home fall in the >$1m market or <$1m market?

We'll find out soon enough.  ;)  There's a lot of eyes on me with this listing since I have some many buyers that I helped to buy new homes in the tract. 

Got word from escrow that buyer funds are in and the loan was funded so we are set to close and record this afternoon.  The purchase price of the home is $1,000,000 and the first Las Ventanas homes to hit the $1m mark.  I also represented the buyer on this transaction.  Congrats both to the buyer and the seller.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Got word from escrow that buyer funds are in and the loan was funded so we are set to close and record this afternoon.  The purchase price of the home is $1,000,000 and the first Las Ventanas homes to hit the $1m mark.  I also represented the buyer on this transaction.  Congrats both to the buyer and the seller.
Good job USC!  Congrats!

Also, a big shout out to SGIP for assisting the buyer with their loan....he definitely went above and beyond the call of duty.

Back