If anyone is interested in buying/leasing a Porsche...

usctrojancpa

Just PM me if you are looking to buy a Porsche as I've been working directly with the general sales manager at one a great Porsche dealership in So Cal.  Easy going guys, great service, and good prices.  I'm buying a Cayenne for tax purposes this year and then will lease a Macan next year from them.

First the real estate and now hustle the Porsche too?  :)

I'll definitely PM you for my next toy.

I'll take a Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo w/ Sport Chrono, fastest station wagon on the planet?

So meet at the Orchard Hills McD parking lot in an hour?  I'll have 50k in cash.  And qwerty and IHO as bodyguards.

No rush, but I wonder how Macan lease at now?
When I was looking at the time, it was really bad probably because it was a new model..

SoclosetoIrvine said:
When I was looking at the time, it was really bad probably because it was a new model..

Still horrible. But you can get 9-10% off the lot of remaining 2017 models right now, which makes it a little better. But they still kill you on the money factor.

I'm in no rush as well and will probably wait till the 2018s come in. These cars are no longer "hot" and discounts should be easy going forward.

ps9 said:
I'll take a Panamera Turbo Sport Turismo w/ Sport Chrono, fastest station wagon on the planet?

Yeah, it'll probably smoke my GT4 with no problem but might not be as fast around a track though.  haha

SoclosetoIrvine said:

They are actually one of the highest residual cars that Porsche leases...if you get into a shorter (18-24 month) term lease with lower annual mileage (10k mile/yr or less) the residual is decent.  The other key is to get a discount off the sticker to bring the payment down even more. 

lnc said:
First the real estate and now hustle the Porsche too?  :)

I'll definitely PM you for my next toy.

Lol  Not hustling, just working with a good Porsche dealership in San Diego who isn't a douche like the local ones.  Figured I can help folks out if they are looking for a Porsche.  GT cars will be hard to get though unless you've had several transactions with the dealership and service you car/s there. 

Rtlguru said:
SoclosetoIrvine said:

Still horrible. But you can get 9-10% off the lot of remaining 2017 models right now, which makes it a little better. But they still kill you on the money factor.

I'm in no rush as well and will probably wait till the 2018s come in. These cars are no longer "hot" and discounts should be easy going forward.

Yeah, you'll want to get a 2018 at this point and that's why I ordered a 2018 Cayenne for a write-off so when I trade it in sometime in Jan 2018 the hit will be minimized.  You can definitely get around 8-10% off on 2017s on the dealer floor. 

irvinehomeowner said:
"Buying a Porsche for tax purposes..."

What?!?

1%er writeoffs.

That and I need something a little less "sporty" doing my real estate thing.  Basically anyone who has a business where they need to use a car for business can take the deduction (either Section 179 with bonus depreciation or the monthly lease payments). 

I'm interested in buying a 911R cash for MSRP if you can set that up for me. No discount needed, I'm ok paying full price.

Disclaimer, I reserve the right to turn around and sell it 3x right away.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Just PM me if you are looking to buy a Porsche as I've been working directly with the general sales manager at one a great Porsche dealership in So Cal.  Easy going guys, great service, and good prices.  I'm buying a Cayenne for tax purposes this year and then will lease a Macan next year from them.

If you don't mind me asking, what type of (ballpark) discount are they giving on Cayenne's? Considering one, but my lease isn't up 'til end of year so haven't researched it yet.

best_potsticker_in_town said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

If you don't mind me asking, what type of (ballpark) discount are they giving on Cayenne's? Considering one, but my lease isn't up 'til end of year so haven't researched it yet.

I think you can get 8-10% off the 2017s that are on the floor and 5-6% for the incoming 2018s (I got 6% off my 2018 Cayenne Plat Edition because I service my cars there).  I actually spec'ed my own Cayenne and will spec my own Macan which I'll lease so I don't get extra options that are worthless.  People don't know, but you can actually spec your own car even if you lease it and get a discount off the MSRP to lower your payment.  Ping me as you get closer and I'll let you know how to proceed.

USCTrojanCPA said:
best_potsticker_in_town said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
PM sent :)

I think you can get 8-10% off the 2017s that are on the floor and 5-6% for the incoming 2018s (I got 6% off my 2018 Cayenne Plat Edition because I service my cars there).  I actually spec'ed my own Cayenne and will spec my own Macan which I'll lease so I don't get extra options that are worthless.  People don't know, but you can actually spec your own car even if you lease it and get a discount off the MSRP to lower your payment.  Ping me as you get closer and I'll let you know how to proceed.

Back