How to get that fresh smell from high end model home.

irvinebullhousing

If you visit some of the model home especially in Parasol park, as soon as you step into the front door the fresh scented smell is profound. All of my business trips at a higher end hotels, it remind me almost that I am on the road again traveling for work.

I often find that it is normal to have these scented throughout the front hotel lobby area on the higher end hotel JW Marriotts, Four Seasons, etc...but to have it for residential is pretty cool. I dislike the plug in on the wall oil.
And please no candle scented candle either.

The scent seem to be incorporate into the A/C system.
I would like to know how to get this accomplish for my house if anyone know please share.

I disagree here, I know what new homes smell like and the fresh scent of air fresher are distinctly different. Hotel fresh scented is not the same as VOC from new building material since these hotels on the higher end been there for at least a decade and still smell great with some sort of fresheners.

On some of the model homes, there is virtually no smell at all. While other purposely saturate the air with great freshers. Every room smell exactly the same as the air distribute throughout the air vents A/C system in the model home. Even in the laundry room.

Yes both are IHS blend air infused fragrance. I am glad you are able to make that connection to the luxury hotels. High end boutiques also infuse fragrance into the air as well as theaters.

Back