What happened to YellowFever?

socal78

I just checked his profile. Nearly all 85 pages of post history - POOF! Gone.

Sorry to see him go. But I must say, it's impressive how quickly & efficiently he deleted all of his posts. YF, if you're reading this, maybe you can log into my account and work your magic for me, too. I've tried before but it was way too big of an undertaking.

Was there some drama I missed regarding his departure?

SoCal said:

Sorry to see him go. But I must say, it's impressive how quickly & efficiently he deleted all of his posts. YF, if you're reading this, maybe you can log into my account and work your magic for me, too. I've tried before but it was way too big of an undertaking.

He took his ball (list of toxic hazards, carcinogens, and/or pending natural calamities) and went home?it happens.

YellowFever was called out and then ghosted himself after revealing too much.

IHO strikes again!

irvinehomeowner said:
YellowFever said:
irvinehomeowner said:
YellowFever said:
I got too much invested in this city.

Not... you can't even pull the trigger on Eastwood.

Not?  ;) Right about now is where you go: 
giphy.gif

I gotta say, this is the part called redemption.  This is the part where the cat gets your tongue.  Because I for one, cannot figure out why somebody broke into my house a few months back and put this big giant IP folder with a bunch of paper and this card with a username and password for the design center.  ;)  ;)

You're right, I didn't buy Petaluma, I played you. But you can't be further from the truth, because I did buy in Eastwood. 

I am all talk and all walk baby. Ya feel me?  Next time, make sure the man is paralyzed before he gets up and walks all over you! 

giphy.gif

30uy3qp.jpg

How convenient. You make all these threads stating you don't know where to buy but you've already bought?

Poser.

There was a guy who threatened to show where he bought. Wasn't a regular poster but was annoyed with YF.

Here is my take:

1. He had a big fan club or not on TI.
2. He advertised what village he liked and where he was going to buy.
3. He advertised what type of car he drove. (I think it may be easy to spot a certain unique car at the sales office or driving around. If it was a common vehicle, it may be difficult.)
4. He mentioned when he went to the sales office at a particular time. I think people on TI tend to go to sales office, so there is a chance of seeing him on that day he said he went. Sometimes you can casually hear people talk in the sales office. (For example, If a celebrity says I will be at a place on twitter, the followers might go to that place)
5. It seems people were offended regarding the environmental thread. So that didn't help.

I'm not quite sure what happened, but I'm guessing what could of happened.

SoCal said:

I still see it.  And I see it as active 'yesterday'

Meh... The posts were becoming more punch in the nose, followed up by "just kidding.... :D :D :D :D :D :D"  Would welcome back if there was more light and less friction being offered.

My .02c

zubs said:
sometimes people overshare and pull a bones.

Or maybe I was YF :)
Hi guys!  Long time.  I definitely don't read TI all the time anymore so it's hard to keep up with all the threads - especially the long ones.  But glad to see it's still going strong and pissing people off.

irvinehomeowner said:
Heh... maybe it was me.

Where is IndieDev?

You do realize that song you posted is about a guy who's guilty as hell but denies it all day long, right?

SoCal said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Heh... maybe it was me.

Where is IndieDev?

You do realize that song you posted is about a guy who's guilty as hell but denies it all day long, right?

Really? <sarcasm>

Fits for YellowFever right? Claims he's undecided but in reality he's already in escrow.

"Didn't you buy in Eastwood?"
"Wasn't me"

irvinehomeowner said:
Fits for YellowFever right? Claims he's undecided but in reality he's already in escrow.

"Wasn't me"

Says someone who silently bought a house and revealed it (the purchase not the location, south of 405 right?)  much later >:D

Irvine Dream said:
irvinehomeowner said:

"Wasn't me"

Says someone who silently bought a house and revealed it (the purchase not the location, south of 405 right?)  much later >:D

Hah. You know the difference.

And I'm not going to allow you to update your spreadsheet, it could be south of the 405, could be north.

:)

irvinehomeowner said:
And I'm not going to allow you to update your spreadsheet, it could be south of the 405, could be north.

It's not me who you need to be concerned with.  It is Aquabliss who has tremendous stalking searching skills.  He probably even knows your address based on the time frame.

Back