FivePoint expects to net $522 million from stock sale

Bought a small block on the break yesterday @ 13 . Might as well take a stab at it :)

edit- Oh wow i thought had 15.13 in there... It opened at 15 of course no buying at 13 :) and unfortunately for me no participating in the IPO either

05/10/2017 05/15/2017
Pending
Pending Purchase Click here for trade confirmation
FIVE PT HLDGS LLC CL A ACTUAL PRICE...
FPH
200 $15.13 -$3,026.00

Does buying LLC stock mean I am a member and will get K1s?  I bought UAN and get a K1.  Annoying at tax time and have to remember the K1 during mortgage. 

Borg5000 said:
Does buying LLC stock mean I am a member and will get K1s?  I bought UAN and get a K1.  Annoying at tax time and have to remember the K1 during mortgage.

If i remember correctly K1 is just from MLP's generally not sure how fivepoint will handle it in this situation.

what the heck, bought about $10k worth in an IRA... will hold onto it a few years and see what happens.

I made the mistake of buying TWTR on IPO day, can't get much worse than that.  If FivePoint sinks, I'll go down with the ship.

aquabliss said:
I made the mistake of buying TWTR on IPO day, can't get much worse than that.  If FivePoint sinks, I'll go down with the ship.

Me too. Took the hit this year but learned my lesson. Saw SNAP from a mile away. SHOP gained it all back though.

Back