Best part of Irvine: If money isn't the issue

the.irvine

Where would you buy in Irvine, if money isn't the issue at all.

In other words, where is most upscale community in Irvine?

USCTrojanCPA said:
Single story 4+ car garage with a view lot and an infinity pool....wherever that exists. 

Alta Vista Lucido!

Just need to find a Lucido with a view lot and build that infinity pool. 

Shady is probably the most exclusive, but if I had that kind of money I wouldn't want to live in Irvine. I liked Orchard Hills when they were first building it because everything was so quiet (I haven't looked at houses there for a few years so I don't know what it's like now). Turtle Ridge Summit has great views and houses but the entire neighborhood feels cold.

YellowFever said:
Anywhere in which your backyard has this:

That's all that matters.

25dqiw593f8r514t.jpg

Picture 22:https://www.redfin.com/CA/Newport-Beach/16-Skyridge-92657/home/4747743

irvinehomeowner said:
Shady, then Quail Hill (but only near the top on the single loaded streets).

Or a lake-backing home in Woodbridge.
Love Quail but major issues with package theft/property crimes, sadly. The top of the neighborhood (Vicara) was supposed to be guard gated but wasn't done. Some owners are trying to resurrect that idea. For that reason I would go guard-gated: Shady, OH (TB/Trevi), Turtle Ridge, or Laguna Altura.

BruinDoc said:
The top of the neighborhood (Vicara) was supposed to be guard gated but wasn't done. Some owners are trying to resurrect that idea.  For that reason I would go guard-gated: Shady, OH (TB/Trevi), Turtle Ridge, or Laguna Altura.

Did not know that. Where would they put the gates? At both ends of Serpentine?

I still don't like Laguna Altura... would rather be in ungated QH than there. But I guess I don't really prefer gated communities.

I forgot to throw Turtle Rock on my list.

irvinehomeowner said:
BruinDoc said:
The top of the neighborhood (Vicara) was supposed to be guard gated but wasn't done. Some owners are trying to resurrect that idea.  For that reason I would go guard-gated: Shady, OH (TB/Trevi), Turtle Ridge, or Laguna Altura.

Did not know that. Where would they put the gates? At both ends of Serpentine?

I still don't like Laguna Altura... would rather be in ungated QH than there. But I guess I don't really prefer gated communities.

I forgot to throw Turtle Rock on my list.
Gates were supposed to on Pine Needles and Luminous, just past Serpentine on each street up the hill.

#4....  sigh....  they should just skip #4 and #13 in all street numbers to make it simple.  (Just like some hotels skipping 4F and 13F....)

Back