North Park House for Sale

Not a big fan of this particular model.  The driveway is extremely crammed with the 2 separate single car garages (one doesn't even have direct house access!).  The first floor is very compartmentalized with each area feeling a bit too small for the space.  It almost feels like the builder just wanted to check off all the room features possible - separate dining room, living room, and kitchen w/ great room connected.  Problem is the first floor just doesn't have enough sq ft to make each room an appropriate size.

I really wanted to like this floor plan since it does hit all the features I'm looking for (overall sq footage, separate dining area, loft, 3.5 baths), but the actual floor plan just doesn't flow right or feel like 2800 sq ft.

Seems there has been quite a bit of these exact models on the market lately...

Irvine Turtle said:
Backfired  :'(
I noticed your posting and edit. The TI members are straight-shooters, so you'll definitely get honest opinions which you may or may not find helpful. But of course any property priced right will sell since you only need one buyer. But you sound like an agent/broker, good luck with the listing.

Bullsback said:
Plus this particular home backs up against the gate.  Small yard and really high fence is not a pro.

Probably that is why priced less than recent comps.  But yard is not that smaller compared to the other houses in the development and you get the privacy since no one is behind. 

Back