new homes coming in EW?

bammers10

Im looking to possibly purchase in Eastwood?  I heard there are a few new projects opening late summer.  Any info on whats coming?

The corner of Portola and Jeffrey?  Where the point is.  I believe they are belvedere plans built by Richmond.

Those are some deep cds, parking issues...but the ones backing Portola and Jeffrey should have some nice underwear freedom lots but sacrificing with more street noise.  And the substation is across the street, not as visually in your face as Trellis court but still there.  And further back Jeffrey is the asphalt factory.

joy4ever said:
Avila by Richmond will also be opening this summer (floor plans almost identical to Belverdere's).  But I don't see it on the above map.  Does anyone know where that will be?

Because the floor plan is identical to Belvedere's, we were assume it's Belvedere when we saw the preliminary info in the Irvine planning office's document.  And this is the first time in my recollection that two different builders in using the same floor plan design to build their own SFRs in the same Irvine neighborhood. 

And rumor has it that a few of future project in Portola Springs are also going to be build by Richmond American but also using IP's floor plan. 

Here's is the updated EW map with updated info. 

index.php

lnc said:
And rumor has it that a few of future project in Portola Springs are also going to be build by Richmond American but also using IP's floor plan. 

We visited Auburn in Stonegate this morning and the sales lady told us they have something coming in PS5A starting at 1900sqft. It sounded like tract 17966.

marmott said:
lnc said:

We visited Auburn in Stonegate this morning and the sales lady told us they have something coming in PS5A starting at 1900sqft. It sounded like tract 17966.

Yes, 17966 is one and maybe also the 17968.

Tract 17966's floor plan is base on Terraza in OH and Saratoga in Stonegate. (not the slightly larger Piedmont).

Tract 17968 is same as Avila and Bevedere.

Since it's in PS, I would guess TIC is selling the lot to builder at a lower price compares to EW and the home will also has a lower price than EW. 

If the buyer can't stand the price premium in EW and the future OH3, this PS5A is a pretty good alternative.  Among all the different PS enclaves, I think PS5A has one of the best location.
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,14215.msg285651.html#msg285651

Back