Author Topic: Lumiere at Altair Irvine from Lennar (basement, bridge, covered decks)  (Read 6976 times)

Offline capboba

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 56
  • -Received: 30
These are neat homes that I'm sure we'll talk about. So I'll start a thread for it.

Official site: https://www.lennar.com/new-homes/california/orange-county/irvine/altair-irvine/lumiere
6 plans, two with basement option. All with covered deck available.
Size: 3,028 sq.ft. to 6,579 sq.ft.

Some highlights includes 3x and 4x with finished basement. 4x with exterior bridge connecting loft to covered deck. Plan 1 with essentially 1 story living, 2nd story is simply access to a covered deck. Plan 3 and 3X with private next-gen suite with its own dining room even. Thoughts of each residence below that I grabbed from my other thread...

Residence 4 with 4x option of finished basement. Highlight also includes a 2nd story bridge from loft (overlooking your courtyard, or basement courtyard if 4x), connecting to the covered deck along with open deck. swanky as F for entertainment. both 4 and 4x screams entertainment home. bedroom 5 has its own private entrance but room isn't connected to main home. loft is also huge at 24x21. either of these homes are modern and will make quite a statement for guests.

Basement:

1st Floor:

2nd Floor:

Residence 3 and 3x are also similar to plan 4 and its 4x brother. 3x gets you the basement. plan 3 differs with its private in law-suite/unit with private entrance and private living room/dining room. semi connected to main home via covered patio area.  in-law suite is probably not the right word. accessory dwelling unit? *shrug*

above the ADU though is a mix of open and covered deck. (with the covered deck right above the private bedroom.. so if you're thinking of stuffing the grandparents there, you may not want to have a night of entertainment while the parents are turning in early).

both plan 3 and 3x has a styled interior bridge too, connecting loft to other parts of the home.plan 3x basement is also a bit smaller than 4x, but still plenty big with a lounge, game room, kitchen area, 5th bedroom, powder room, and wine cellar (plus all the pump rooms - just like what I miss seeing back in the midwest).

Basement:

1st Floor:

2nd Floor:

Residence 1 is essentially a 1 story home with a 2nd story covered deck. Pretty swell if you want a 1 story living with 2 master bedrooms, though obvious drawback is that its only a 3 bedrooms home for a 3k sq.ft. home.

1st Floor:

Covered Deck/2nd Floor:

Residence 2 is "typical" large home and very standard compared to plan 1, 3, and 4. Still plenty of unique feature given its 4.6k sq ft size. Continues with covered deck as key feature for all of these homes. 3 car garage is also sweet with downstairs master 1 similar in size to upstairs master 2.

1st Floor:

2nd Floor:

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline capboba

• Yearning for 949 / 714
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 56
  • -Received: 30
so who wants to take a gander at pricing these.

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Certified Irvine Addict
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 1848
  • -Received: 3270
  • 3CWG
I like that Plan 4 followed by Plan 2 (notice both have 3 garage spaces).

For such a large footprint, I would hope that the 1st floor would have an additional living space but I guess that's what the basement is for.

In this size range, every master bedroom should have dual master closets.
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
www.loansbyjw.com

Offline Ready2Downsize

• Thanks
  • -Given: 14
  • -Received: 135
If I was going to downsize further I would consider plan 1 with the dual masters. The sitting area off one of the masters could be used as an office leaving the house with that "master" and another bedroom as guest bedrooms. Second master bedroom with the sitting area... not sure how they get away with calling that a master bedroom with only one sink. Looks like a one master bedroom house with two other bedrooms and a sitting area off one of them.

Not ready to downsize again though but maybe something will come up in another 5-7 years like this.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 08:47:46 AM by Ready2Downsize »

Offline paperboyNC

• Thanks
  • -Given: 268
  • -Received: 195
  • Portola Springs

$1.2-2.5 million

Offline jmoney74

• Irvine dude
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 408
  • -Received: 334
  • HOA This!
Man I wonder how these are going to sell.. with all the issues and all.

Our gang's cemetery
YF hazard list
Mellothroughtherooofs

Minus whale throw in Perspective's anti trump protests. 

Offline paperboyNC

• Thanks
  • Portola Springs
I like Plan 2 the best. Usually I'm not the biggest fan of the new "traditional layouts". Plan 4X, obviously you can use Bedroom 5 as an office, but I do want a den..

22x22 garages in some plans is a nice touch. Makes a big difference from the minimum 20x20.

Offline Irvine Dream

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 8
  • -Received: 100

$1.2-2.5 million

If Plan 1 actually starts at 1.2, mellothroughtheroof or not, I am in

Offline irvinehomeowner

• The Unicorn Hunter
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 1848
  • -Received: 3270
  • 3CWG
No way it starts at $1.2m.

Probably more like $1.7m+.
Once you go 3-car garage... your junk can never go back.
3CWG: 3-Car Wide Garage
FCB: Foreign Cash Buyer
I recommend:
www.irvinerealtorsite.com
www.loansbyjw.com

Offline YellowFever

• Thanks
  • -Given: 40
  • -Received: 123
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 06:01:21 PM by YellowFever »

The following member(s) thanked this post:

Offline paperboyNC

• Thanks
  • Portola Springs
Re: Lumiere at Altair Irvine from Lennar (basement, bridge, covered decks)
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 01:12:59 PM »

For 3,000 sqft? Here's their competition: http://www.greatparkneighborhoods.com/homes/juniper

Offline Rtlguru

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 1
  • -Received: 7
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 02:45:12 PM »

For 3,000 sqft? Here's their competition: http://www.greatparkneighborhoods.com/homes/juniper

Based on the competition 1.7 sounds about right. Remember that it's basically 3000sqft single story so I would guess price would be closer to the walnut floor plan.

Offline paperboyNC

• Thanks
  • Portola Springs
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 06:05:20 PM »

Based on the competition 1.7 sounds about right. Remember that it's basically 3000sqft single story so I would guess price would be closer to the walnut floor plan.

Doesn't look like a 3,000sqft floorplan to me unless they are counting some of the covered patios and decks. Walnut is two story? Still only starts at 1.4.

Offline Rtlguru

• Tourist
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 1
  • -Received: 7
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 06:31:35 PM »

Doesn't look like a 3,000sqft floorplan to me unless they are counting some of the covered patios and decks. Walnut is two story? Still only starts at 1.4.

Yeah looking at it closely, it doesn't look like 3k.

I'm not familiar with walnut - just saw the 1.8 pricing in the link.

Offline Irvine Dream

• O.C. Resident
  • Thanks
  • -Given: 8
  • -Received: 100
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2017, 07:38:35 PM »

Of course the 2nd floor covered area will be included (and the stairs to get up there) in the footage .  If you look at the rendering the 2nd floor covered area has walls.  So the fiist floor is likeley about 2,600 sq feet

Talk Irvine Links

[Recent Posts]
[FAQ / Rules]

Site Supporters

Related Links

Recent Posts

Re: Worth Selling Home to avoid Capital Gain Tax? by Cornflakes
[Today at 10:33:50 PM]

Re: Presidential Elections by morekaos
[Today at 07:16:16 PM]

Re: Presidential Elections by spootieho
[Today at 06:37:34 PM]