Water Detention Basins @ Trellis court neighbourhood

Irvinehomeseeker

Hi TI folks,

Today we toured Trellis court. The sales person showed as the Water Detention Basins that were close to Trellis court new releases...i think it was off of Floral street. Any downsides of this water basin? I have not  seen such basins before  until today and not sure why it is mentioned in the disclosures. It says IRWD will maintain these basins, but I wanted to know of any issues these basins will/may pose. Appreciate inputs from people in TI including the ones who bought the Trellis court houses.

Thanks!!

The detention basins are pretty standard all of the newer communities.  There's a larger one on Irvine Blvd for Eastwood Village.  Cypress Village (West) has 2 of them also. 

Myself and several other members of the board still purchased there. 

Thanks Prototype!!

Looking to buy @Trellis court.

I have been house hunting in New communities of Irvine, looking for something that works best for our family without too many compromises. Prices are only going up everywhere and most new irvine developments have much stuff that come with them in the disclosures.

Prototype, how's living at CVE? Can I PM you for more info if you don't mind?

The calculation for water detention basin size and depth is based on capturing all the water that once percolated on the vacant parcel before any development. Streets,concrete roofs, patio years, motor courts and sidewalks rendered 90% of the site impermeable. Its for storing water from a heavy rain storm and slowly allowing it to dispersed, percolate, recycle, recaptured or processed.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Thanks Prototype!!

Looking to buy @Trellis court.

I have been house hunting in New communities of Irvine, looking for something that works best for our family without too many compromises. Prices are only going up everywhere and most new irvine developments have much stuff that come with them in the disclosures.

Prototype, how's living at CVE? Can I PM you for more info if you don't mind?

PM'd.

Back