Do any Chinese/Asian restaurants deliver in Irvine?

Loco_local

Near UCI. Not catering.

What kind of restaurant delivery services are there in Irvine?  I once tried to order a large pizza from that place next to Gelsons but they said it would be close to $40, before tip.

Tryhttps://www.amazon.com/restaurants

Few Asian restaurants listed.  I've used them a couple times and it's pretty cool, they send you a text when the delivery vehicle has left the restaurant and with the link in the text, you can monitor exactly where he is on the map on the way to your home. 

Loco_local said:
Near UCI. Not catering.

What kind of restaurant delivery services are there in Irvine?  I once tried to order a large pizza from that place next to Gelsons but they said it would be close to $40, before tip.

It's called: get in your car and drive.
;)

eyephone said:
Loco_local said:
Near UCI. Not catering.

;)

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try to remember that for next time. Well, probably not because I ordered from Amazon  (92612 has 125 restaurant choices, some ridiculously far away) and was surprised how quickly they got here, probably faster than me driving there and back. My only complaint was they didn't apply the $10 coupon for first time orders but instead gave me a credit for next time. I don't understand how they say free delivery though.  Who's paying?

Loco_local said:
eyephone said:
Loco_local said:
Near UCI. Not catering.

;)

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try to remember that for next time. Well, probably not because I ordered from Amazon  (92612 has 125 restaurant choices, some ridiculously far away) and was surprised how quickly they got here, probably faster than me driving there and back. My only complaint was they didn't apply the $10 coupon for first time orders but instead gave me a credit for next time. I don't understand how they say free delivery though.  Who's paying?

They do that so you can use their service next time.

Is Amazon Restaurant Delivery free? I thought there was an order threshold.

I should try this one time... have never used Prime Now (which is what this is piggybacked on) so this will be a good test.

irvinehomeowner said:
Is Amazon Restaurant Delivery free? I thought there was an order threshold.

I should try this one time... have never used Prime Now (which is what this is piggybacked on) so this will be a good test.

It was $35 minimum I think. I don't know how much delivery would be if was under

Back