Shark tank ideas

ps99472

I got one, a tool to easily remove hair stuck in the vacuum roller.  I would pay top dollar for something like that.  Something safe so I don't have my wrists slit while doing it is a plus. 

ps9 said:
hair stuck in the vacuum roller. 

The #1 indicator you have a wife or daughter in your house.  ;D

Mr. SoCal always says he could make a new me with all the hair in our vacuum roller.

Oh, btw, try just using scissors to cut the long hair out. That's what we do. No need to slit your wrists... I assume you're using a knife?

ps9 said:
I got one, a tool to easily remove hair stuck in the vacuum roller.  I would pay top dollar for something like that.  Something safe so I don't have my wrists slit while doing it is a plus.

Is it really that difficult using a blade?  Lol

I use Friskars scissors... work in sections of the roller.. first i scrape the hair in one section to loosen them up a little, then I pinch them together and then cut it in half.  That really loosens things up and from then on its just finger tugging action.  repeat again all the way down the roller.  pull the hair stuck in the roller bristles.. don't use scissors there.

ps9 said:
You mean a dental pick?

ps9 said:

Why DIY... just pay a store (or a TAKL provider) to service your vacuum for you.

daedalus said:
ps9 said:
You mean a dental pick?

Tried the dental pick today...and it worked perfectly.  No cutting with scissors or blade necessary.  Just hook, pull to loosen, and yank out with fingers.  Thanks daedalus

I expect a 20% royalty on every unit sold through your shark tank deal (non-dilution with Damien's funding round).  And once that's up and running, we can talk about partnering on an amazing gadget that I use to pull up the roots on that pesky and invasive bermuda grass that loves to creep over fesque lawns.  I know this is TI, but just pretend for a second, and you'll realize how valuable it is.

Back