Star Wars - The Last Jedi Trailer

Doubt I'll see it. 

I used to love Star Wars, but since Lucas "fixed" the originals, and then foisted that feces for episodes 1, 2, & 3.  Yawn.    It's become nothing more than marketing pablum and special effects for special effects and maybe some clips from the online video game offering to be announced inserted.

nosuchreality said:
Doubt I'll see it. 

I used to love Star Wars, but since Lucas "fixed" the originals, and then foisted that feces for episodes 1, 2, & 3.  Yawn.    It's become nothing more than marketing pablum and special effects for special effects and maybe some clips from the online video game offering to be announced inserted.

Did you get Foisted from Curb?

While Episode 7 wasn't incredible, it was better than 1, 2 and 3.

The trailer seems to indicate that Rey will be tempted by the Dark Side. Still not sure how Finn is able to wield a light saber as he's not Force attuned... or is he?

irvinehomeowner said:

The trailer seems to indicate that Rey will be tempted by the Dark Side. Still not sure how Finn is able to wield a light saber as he's not Force attuned... or is he?

was it a light saber?  Thought it was one of those guns that had that laser sword thing like in ep 7.

jmoney74 said:
irvinehomeowner said:

was it a light saber?  Thought it was one of those guns that had that laser sword thing like in ep 7.

In Ep 7, Finn briefly used Luke's lightsaber to fight Kylo Ren aka Darth Emo.

Not sure if he uses it in Ep 8 trailer... as it does look like he's using the plasma baton from Ep 7 against Brienne of Tarth.

Don't think you need to be force enabled to just turn it on and swing away like a sword. 

jmoney74 said:
nosuchreality said:
Doubt I'll see it. 

Did you get Foisted from Curb?

No, I don't watch that either, it's like a bad even lesss funny more pointless Seinfeld.

IrvineRealtor said:
WTTCHMN said:
jmoney74 said:
Don't think you need to be force enabled to just turn it on and swing away like a sword.

#TWQS

Agreed. Unless Han Solo is also bona fide...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXmp1hLK0tY[/youtube]

Of course he's bona fide, how else do you think he knew to shoot first.  Er, I mean second after Greedo clearly missed from a foot across the table...

Back