Irvine company OC dining guide

yoyo2012

I got one through my work. It has some good coupons in there. Just wondering if there was other places to find them. I remember last year some model homes had them. Wouldn't mind getting an extra set of coupons.

Stop being so cheap. If you can afford to live in Irvine, you can afford to pay full price. If not, stop eating out.

Not sure what's wrong in asking the question. It's a nice perk and I'd like to give some to family too. It's because you can live in Irvine that it means you can't like a good deal

Loco_local said:
Stop being so cheap. If you can afford to live in Irvine, you can afford to pay full price. If not, stop eating out.

Just because you can afford to live in a nicer area, doesn't mean you shouldn't save.  Some of the wealthiest people still pinch pennies.  How do you think they got to where they are?

I love coupons.  Carl's Jr. In Woodbury lets you use multiple coupons + app coupons in the same order.  I can feed a family of 4 there for around 8 bucks and change.

lovingit said:
Loco_local said:

Just because you can afford to live in a nicer area, doesn't mean you shouldn't save.  Some of the wealthiest people still pinch pennies.  How do you think they got to where they are?

This is too funny fighting over coupons.

YellowFever said:
aquabliss said:
I love coupons.  Carl's Jr. In Woodbury lets you use multiple coupons + app coupons in the same order.  I can feed a family of 4 there for around 8 bucks and change.

Prime example why Americans and their children are OBESE as hell compared to their oriental counterparts.

typicalamericans.jpg

This whole situation reminds me of Super Size Me (documentary)

chinese people, especially kids aren't as thin as they used to be.  You can thank western junk food like kfc and mcdonalds for that. good job murica

B2FiNiTY said:
chinese people, especially kids aren't as thin as they used to be.  You can thank western junk food like kfc and mcdonalds for that. good job murica

Take responsibility. If a person doesn't know that every day eating fatty food isn't good for them then too bad. They are not giving the food away for free. A person has to buy the food with "coupons" or not.

Do you want the government to get involved with everything?

YellowFever said:
aquabliss said:

Prime example why Americans and their children are OBESE as hell compared to their oriental counterparts.

typicalamericans.jpg

Haha we don't look anything like that.  My wife cooks healthy for us during the week, lots of fruits and vegetables with every meal.  On the weekends though we enjoy a good burger and fries every once in awhile - no reason to break the bank when we do so, but we don't eat saturated fat every night.

YellowFever said:
B2FiNiTY said:

Yes that is true. I stand by you on that one. Most FOBs who come to this country end up putting on more pounds mainly due to our high use of high fructose corn syrup in every thing we eat.

However, Asians still have better metabolism overall than natural born anglo-Americans. If you took 1000 random anglo-Americans and 1000 random imported Chinese and you feed them the same supersized McDonalds food and amount every day, I'm pretty sure after a year, more anglo-Americans will put on more pounds than the Chinese. The Chinese just metabolize better on average.

One of the cons of Asians however is the "Asian" glow when they drink.

w3rd

Back