General Contractor Recommendation?

subsevens714

Read the List of Vendors thread and the 3 GC's on the list. 

1. Mecoel Construction couldn't find anything online for this company, not even on Yelp. 
2. Eastley Construction website, first thing that popped up was a download flash to continue....ummm my spidey senses started to tingle. 
3. Sol Construction website, "our work" tab showed a bunch of non remodeling ...stuff?  not even sure what they were.  Oh yeah, and 80% of the site was in what I believe to be French.

Soooo.... anyone have a legit GC from a reputable company that I can actually find some info online? 

I want to add a pass through window between the guest room and living room, and install multi sliding patio doors.

Thanks!

Sorry to bump an old post, but did you find a good GC?

Can anyone recommend a good GC for adding a second floor for about 1000 sqft?

Thanks!

subsevens714 said:
Read the List of Vendors thread and the 3 GC's on the list. 

1. Mecoel Construction couldn't find anything online for this company, not even on Yelp. 
2. Eastley Construction website, first thing that popped up was a download flash to continue....ummm my spidey senses started to tingle. 
3. Sol Construction website, "our work" tab showed a bunch of non remodeling ...stuff?  not even sure what they were.  Oh yeah, and 80% of the site was in what I believe to be French.

Soooo.... anyone have a legit GC from a reputable company that I can actually find some info online? 

I want to add a pass through window between the guest room and living room, and install multi sliding patio doors.

Thanks!

Back