Lake Mission Viejo Concerts

socal78

If you have a friend who lives at the lake, head's up -- Chris Isaak is performing there July 22nd!!http://www.lakemissionviejo.org/

Smash Mouth, Lauren Alaina (from American Idol), and several others are headlining this summer.

I'm in total meltdown mode this morning.  ;D I literally screamed when I saw Chris Isaak's photo slide across the webpage above. I immediately contacted a connection I have who works at the lake. She is working at all of those concerts and is giving me guest passes. I get to go! I can't handle this!! Wicked Game, Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing... Man, I can't believe he's 60 now.  :eek: The girl who is my connection to the lake is a lot younger. She said, "Yeah, people seem pretty excited."  :) I tried explaining to her that he's like the Elvis of our generation. I don't care that this man is old enough to be my father. He's was fine back then in the '90s and is still a fine specimen of a man!

Btw, how great would it be to own a home there which allows you to become a member of Lake Mission Viejo and have access to all their events year-round. It's a big plus.

Back