Authorities charge 2 Irvine women in suspected U.S.-wide sex trafficking ring

YellowFever said:
Demand for housing is good.

Demand for a$$ is even better.  ;D

eyephone, qwerty - what's your number preference?  ;D

video below is work safe.

Not sure where you work but if my boss got a call from HR saying they found me looking at a video with a lineup of Chinese prostitues, I'd probably be packing my things.

Before 7pm you get the A-team
After 7pm you get the B-team (daytime stripper leftovers)

Everyone just skippin' dinner or eating quickly so they can get to the "bar" earlier made me laugh. 

It's what happens when vendors take you out in China.

No. 13 and No. 14 have already been reserved by the locals.  The vendors have their go to girls since they go at least once per week to entertain customers on the company dime.

irvinehomeowner said:
B2FiNiTY said:
Red towel?

It's good that you don't know this.

But if you do want to know more... search IHB archives.

I unfortunately know too much about the Chinese "industry".

Just not familiar with the US terms. Time to google search...

A lot of people know what I'm talking about in my post above.  They're just more candid. 

Sometimes the male bathroom attendant massages your shoulders when you're at the urinal.  @ first you'll feel like he's violating your space...but after a few seconds..it.....starts...to...feel...nice!?....no homo.

Irvine has one of the cleanest reputations when it comes to crime and prostitution fronts...

Look at rubmaps.com...nothing in Irvine is shady at all.

Massage Envy, Majestic Spa, all legit places to go to...Don't you just love Irvine??

Anyone ever know what happened to that massage place near Curry House? Jade Spa? It was a legitimate joint. Lack of customers? Theres an ice cream shop there now.

keilbros said:
Anyone ever know what happened to that massage place near Curry House? Jade Spa? It was a legitimate joint. Lack of customers? Theres an ice cream shop there now.

No more happy endings for you 😟

Back