Outdoor BBQ Island

potsticker

Looking for an 8-ft bbq island with grill and preferably a burner. Where do you guys go to buy? Suggestions? Ideally a pre-fab would be fine. BBQ Galore's has some selection, but everything seemed custom which gets more expensive.

Thanks! Will check it out.

I liked the KitchenAid too...great deal. But, at 10 ft' long...2 ft longer than we have room for. Unless we ask the landscaper to build out 2 more feet of travertine.

So annoyed.  I got a gas line hookup for my backyard.  Called weber and they told me they won't sell conversion kits from propane to natural gas!  ugh.. now gotta sell my grill.  Hit me up if you wanna buy a genesis e-310 Weber. 

best_potsticker_in_town said:

I liked the KitchenAid too...great deal. But, at 10 ft' long...2 ft longer than we have room for. Unless we ask the landscaper to build out 2 more feet of travertine.

If you're still interested in the KitchenAid, maybe check it out and measure at Costco? It's got 2 leaves on the side which may work when not propped up but snug depending on your set up. Good luck!

jumpinjacks said:

If you're still interested in the KitchenAid, maybe check it out and measure at Costco? It's got 2 leaves on the side which may work when not propped up but snug depending on your set up. Good luck!

Is Kitchen Aid known for bbqs?

jmoney74 said:
So annoyed.  I got a gas line hookup for my backyard.  Called weber and they told me they won't sell conversion kits from propane to natural gas!  ugh.. now gotta sell my grill.  Hit me up if you wanna buy a genesis e-310 Weber.

I always thought you had nat gas.

eyephone said:
jumpinjacks said:

Is Kitchen Aid known for bbqs?

Not sure, just being a Costco lemming. Most of the stuff is good quality for the price. Although I haven't bought a big purchase there more than a Vitamix.

I second BBQ grill outlet. I bought from the one in Costa Mesa and the guy knew what he was talking about.

BBQ galore kept trying to push their own brand

Back