New Listing - Caserta Plan 3X in Cypress Village (151 Rose Arch)

usctrojancpa

I listed another upgraded Caserta Plan 3X Cypress Village condo in MLS late last night. The condo is an end-unit with a private side yard with 1,862sf of living space and has 3 bedrooms and 3.5 full bathrooms (all 3 full bathrooms are en-suite) along with an upstairs loft built in 2015 by CalPac. It's situated on a premium corner lot right off the street.  It has been priced at $818,000.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

I'll have an open house this coming weekend on both Saturday, March 25th and Sunday, March 26th from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/151-Rose-Arch-92620/home/112720005

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.151Rosearch.com

Hope to see some of you guys come out and say hello and grab a treat.  ;)

We had a good turnout this weekend with about 20 people each day.  I'll be having another open house this coming Saturday (April 1st) from 1-4pm.

We received an offer this past weekend and after some back and forth, the seller has accepted an offer on the property and we are opening up escrow tomorrow morning. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
We received an offer this past weekend and after some back and forth, the seller has accepted an offer on the property and we are opening up escrow tomorrow morning.

Congrat on another fine job!!!

msuum said:
I see this home is back on market, what happened

Yeah, took it back to active earlier today.  Buyer had offers on a few other listings and decided to move forward one of the other homes.

Buyer funds in escrow and we are set to record and close this afternoon.  Sales price will be $808,000 or the slightly lowered list price.  The buyer was an all cash FCB buyer so this is just more proof that they are still alive and strong in Irvine.  Congrats to the buyer and seller. 

Back