New Listing - Coronado Plan 1 home in Woodbury East (85 Splendor)

usctrojancpa

Late last night I listed a Coronado Plan 1 detached condo located in Woodbury East on MLS.  This floor plan features an open great room downstairs along with 3 upstairs bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms along with a side yard.  The home is turnkey with 1,735sf of living space and was built in 2010.  The HOA is only $134/mo and the Mello Roos is only about $2,500/year.  The listing price is $750,000.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.  Showings to begin on Monday, March 13th.

I'll have an open house this coming weekend on both Saturday, March 18th and Sunday, March 19th from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/85-Splendor-92618/home/40103138

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.85Splendor.com

Hope to see some of you guys come out and say hello and get your treat.  ;)

You know I've been trying to change your usage of "gorgeous", "beautiful", "relaxing" in these real estate descriptions.  These are marketing fluff words, so having it applied to marketing material is par for the course.

I guess it works for most people otherwise writers wouldn't use it.  Turns me off.

Where did you find all these nice listings?  :)

Isn't this your 3rd or 4th Coronado listing?  All your Coronado listings gone really fast and with multiple above listing offers, looks like this one will be the same way too. 

lnc said:
Where did you find all these nice listings?  :)

Isn't this your 3rd or 4th Coronado listing?  All your Coronado listings gone really fast and with multiple above listing offers, looks like this one will be the same way too. 

My listings are my previous buyer clients, referrals from my clients, and then people who live in the neighborhoods and see my listings sell fast and at great price.  Successful sales lead to more listing opportunities.  I don't get all of the listings that I go after, but I get about 75-80% of them.  When it rains, it pours and having listings at a time where there is limited inventory is a good thing.  :D

Good turnout at the open houses, almost 30 people each day.  We got 2 more offers today so a total of 4 now.

A 5th offer slipped in late last night.  Best & Final counters have been sent out and they are due back on Thursday at 5pm.

Martin, at this rate you will soon need to trade in the GT3RS for a 918.
Telling you, you should change your name from USCTrojanCPA to IrvineHouseWhisperer

Congrats! See you next weekend.

Got word from escrow earlier that we have officially closed and recorded this afternoon.  The final sales price was $767,000 or $17,000 over the list price and a Plan 1 model record closing price.  Congrats to both the buyer and seller. 

If you get another one like this plan or something similar in the future, I'd be interested in offering. =D

Back