Long weekend Plans with all this rain

paydawg

What are everyone's weekend plans with all this rain and cold weather this weekend? 

I'm guessing i'll be hitting up SCP at least once just to get out of the house.  Maybe I'll see what movies are in the theaters. 

I'm going surfing.

(Surfing on the web)  ;)

paydawg said:
What are everyone's weekend plans with all this rain and cold weather this weekend? 

I'm guessing i'll be hitting up SCP at least once just to get out of the house.  Maybe I'll see what movies are in the theaters.

paydawg said:

Home made chocolate chip cookies and hot cocoa is first up on my list.

Gonna get out my 8 big boxes of fabric someone gave me before we moved and see what I can do with the scraps. Pretty sure I've got enough fabric for a new dust ruffle for the guest bedroom and hoping I'll have enough for some pillows to match.

Someone on my street is a quilter and she offered to take me under her wing and teach me quilting. Haven't had time yet, but getting a few things off my to do list is gonna get me to her house quicker.

Gonna turn up the volume on my stereo when I'm sewing since I know my hubby is gonna be in the garage finishing up the mudroom and won't care what I'm listening to.

Then I'm gonna fall asleep listening to the rain, ever thankful I don't have a big yard that is gonna be full of weeds and pollen when things dry out.

I love the rain. Wish we had more of it.

We went to Catalina with a big gang of friends. totally fun

Attachments

• IMG_1909.JPG
    IMG_1909.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1904.JPG
    IMG_1904.JPG
    932.4 KB · Views: 121
Back