New Homes Zoned to Trabuco

socal78

I would be really interested if any new homes were built that were zoned to Trabuco Hills High School. Wishful thinking, I know. Anytime new constructions pop up in the surrounding area, they are always zoned to El Toro. If anyone ever hears anything about it in the future, though, please post.

Agree. I was surprised when the most recent Toll Brothers development off of Rancho and Portola was zoned for ETHS. The district doesn't do a good job of keeping the new developer fees in the same area as the new developments; the one negative to no Mello Roos.

The obvious reason would be Trabuco's 3,000 student population and El Toro's 2,500.

It sounds like some new homes may be coming to the grounds of that former nursery across the street from Home Depot, between Bake & Lake Forest Dr. I predict those homes would be zoned to El Toro, too.

SoCal said:
It sounds like some new homes may be coming to the grounds of that former nursery across the street from Home Depot, between Bake & Lake Forest Dr. I predict those homes would be zoned to El Toro, too.

Hadn't heard that - you have more details?

eclipxe said:
SoCal said:

Hadn't heard that - you have more details?

The rumor has been percolating for a few years.

There was a City Council meeting last night where it was also brought up. One councilman, who is a part of the "Gang of 3" that approved Baker Ranch and other developments, said this development is needed to supposedly provide housing near employment in order to relieve traffic congestion. Source: "Around The Ranch" on FB

Back