Portola Springs Neighborhood 4B: Brisa, Celeste and Talise

lnc

California Pacific Homes are planning 3 products located at Portola Springs neighborhood 4B (see attached map)

These 3 products are condos with motor court layout similar to Trellis Court.  No info on the name of the products and the releasing date.

The first one, Talise (tract 18073), is a detached condo with  4 floor plans (same floor plan as Trellis Court in CVE) range from 1718 to 2070 S.F.  The units are arranged in cluster of 4 or 6 units, and with total of 112 units.

The second tract, Brisa (18074) are attached condo units range from 1231 to 1526 S.F with same floor plan as Lantana in CVE. 

The third track, Celeste (also 18074), detached condo range from 1460 to 1792 S.F. Total 236 units.

Attachments

• PS 4B map 1.jpg
    PS 4B map 1.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 2,090
  • PS 4B 18073.jpg
    PS 4B 18073.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 878
  • PS 4B 18073 six court.jpg
    PS 4B 18073 six court.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 771
  • PS 4B 18074.jpg
    PS 4B 18074.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 636
Here's another map of this neighborhood.

I keep seeing "school" labeled in that adjacent empty lot in many docs, probably just reserved for possible school site if needed. 

Attachments

• PS 4B map 2.jpg
    PS 4B map 2.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 1,317
For that school, at that location, I see VTTM16814 and PA6 Tract 18041, supposedly going to open Aug 2019

it was said the Community Park would open in summer 2017,  the new school would open in 2018.  It looks like the Community Park could not open in summer 2017.

Maybe the new school will be a middle school so Portola Springs kids don't have to go to Jeffery Trail which is a bit of a hike away.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Maybe the new school will be a middle school so Portola Springs kids don't have to go to Jeffery Trail which is a bit of a hike away.
The new PS school is slated k-6, but there'll be a new k-8 near the newer area of great park. 

Is Celeste a Jade Court clone?

Interested in the pricing of Talise considering that Trellis Court still has a whole extension to release/build out, and that the mello roos in that part of CV are so low.

John said:
Is Celeste a Jade Court clone?

Interested in the pricing of Talise considering that Trellis Court still has a whole extension to release/build out, and that the mello roos in that part of CV are so low.

Talise is Trellis Court clone, Brisa is Lantana clone but Celeste is interesting, perhaps a smaller version of Trellis Court.

I went up there this evening to check it out, and saw a sign at the gate for Azure (?), Brisas and Celeste.  I already saw what looked like outlines of model home constructions. No landscaping yet, just mounds of dirt. It?s in the middle of nowhere but is elevated. I wonder if the prices are comparable to CVE?

I grew up in a suburb in LA that wasn't close to anything either. I had to drive out to the next cit(ies) over for groceries, food, etc., and I was also hella far from any convenient freeway(s).  My parents picked where we lived because it was safe and had one of the top school districts.  I guess things worked out because now I'm an attorney.

Yes, 4B is in the middle of nowhere, but I don't mind the tranquil setting (am pretty boring and don't go out much), so I am probably one of the only few excited to see how it turns out. Celeste is definitely piquing my interest.

In looking at the way the neighborhoods are ranked on the Villages of Irvine website, I am thinking Brisa will be ~$500k; Celeste ~$600k; Talise ~$800k. If that is the case, Inc hit the nail on the head, and it's definitely in my price range.

I took a snap of the gate to the new construction and wonder if Azure was the old name for Talise?

Attachments

• IMG_2991.JPG
    IMG_2991.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 334
The pricing will be ever slightly lower than CVE but it will end up costing more at the end of the day with PS MR's and HOA.

The HOA and the MR (CFD) should be similar to CVE's,  but the home here most likely will also have an additional AD Bond (probably around $1200-$1500) just like all the other TIC neighborhoods.  (CVE is the only TIC village does not have that additional AD-Bond, thus their MR are only $1700/year)

However, If the similar sized home here are $120K to $150K cheaper than the one in CVE, then the total property tax (base tax + CFD + AD Bond) will end up around the same.

Back