Will Caserta open soon in CV?

workingmom

I've been looking CV and heard Caserta would be opening soon...
is there anyone knowing what their prices would be?
is this attached? model 2 looks good to me.. 1559 sq.

Caserta is a few yrs out but Woodbury has new Santa Barbara homes that will fit your need.  :eek:

ty guys!  :)
i saw some open houses today and checked out eastwood village.
looks like 700k or more is pretty fixed price for 3bed attached... if not portola springs.
is older neighborhood, like woodbridge townhouse a good buy, considering equity increase?
there were some 700k or more townhouses in woodbridge too.. which i thought it was nice area as well even if it looks pretty old..

Hey workingmom, Caserta will be selling their models soon.  For some reason people seem to think they're reopening them in Cypress Village East. CVE will only have Trellis Court, Tristania and Lantana.

If you like Caserta, check out Tristania. 3br attached for under 700k with a sizable backyard. 

That's what I originally thought but they are not...

The extra lot near the park in CVE will be a Trellis Court extension.  They're just pointing out that they're selling the Caserta models. I confirmed this with the Trellis Court and Tristania sales office.

I see. That's really confusing.

To the OP there's also Indigo in portola springs which is almost the same layout.

Super confusing!! Even the map points to CVE when you click Caserta.  I'm an advocate for Tristania floor plans.  Cal Pac used the Los Altos IP floor plans and took them up a notch and even a added more sq/ft with bigger back yards.

thanks for letting me know, indigo and caserta are similar. i do love them because there is a room/den downstairs but it appears they have a courtyard not backyard/open patio. when i saw tristania, i loved the good size patio but wished there were a room downstairs.
hoa is almost 362 in tristania (its not cheap to me) and they were saying melo is 1700 per year... is this true?

btw, i saw an open house on CV, 750k detached, 3bed 1550 or something like that but the patio is ridiculously small... i know the convenience walking to school and etc but it was not for me...

Back