Wait, 20 dollars. Are you missing a zero? I did a survey and got paid 200 for just giving opinion about new home build and quality. I did have to leisurely complete 4 model tour as instructed. Took me 1 hour each home. Not a bad way to look at new home and getting pay for it. And it not a stinkin gift card. It was a check payout by Irvine Pacific.

Those surveys are bogus... they only listen to the opinions that make money for them.

If everyone said 3CWG, driveways, larger backyards and formal dining rooms, you can be sure those still won't show up in new homes.

irvinehomeowner said:
Those surveys are bogus... they only listen to the opinions that make money for them.

If everyone said 3CWG, driveways, larger backyards and formal dining rooms, you can be sure those still won't show up in new homes.

Right, and that is exactly what I marked down for improvements.

Compressed-Village said:
irvinehomeowner said:

They would if the market slowed down and/or people stopped buying the resale and everyone complained to the builders that the lots are too small, etc.  Would take a lot though, I know.  Unless that happens, no reason for them to. 

Bullsback said:
Compressed-Village said:
irvinehomeowner said:

They would if the market slowed down and/or people stopped buying the resale and everyone complained to the builders that the lots are too small, etc.  Would take a lot though, I know.  Unless that happens, no reason for them to. 

I don't think so, they would just lower prices.

All the things I mentioned require more space and that's where TIC is milking it by making homes on smaller lots to sell more units.

Even the "luxury" homes cut down on space eating features like a 3CWG and go with the tandem, or L shape or 4-car sharing driveway (or some still do 2-car which is redic).

^agree

i mean, they have clearance to do 3.5 sides setbacks now, that means they can cram a home here and there depending on the plans and streets 

so they can still lower price but they've squeezed and added a house here and there

if anyone doesn't want to deal with this survey hassle, feel free to forward me your email and I'll take that $20 gift card off your hand.

the $200 survey for model walk-through sounds dope though.

I'm still upset that they haven't sent anything to me.  If anyone is going to be able to give them some good feedback it's going to be an agent who has worked with dozens and dozens of Irvine buyers. 

I got one and when I tried to sign up about 5 days later it said it was closed.  Don't think they're good anymore

Back