New Listing - Caserta Plan 3X in Cypress Village (70 Granite Path)

usctrojancpa

I listed a beautiful turnkey Caserta Plan 3X Cypress Village condo in MLS late last night. The condo is an end-unit with a private side yard with 1,873sf of living space and has 3 bedrooms and 3.5 full bathrooms (all 3 full bathrooms are en-suite) along with an upstairs loft built by CalPac. It has been priced to sell fast at $750,000.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

I'll have an open house this coming weekend on both Saturday, Feb 11th and Sunday, Feb 12th from 12-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/70-Granite-Path-92618/home/104220144

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.70GranitePath.com

The weather is looking good for the weekend so hope to see some of you guys come out and say hello.  There will be treats for all TI folks as always.  ;)

This one definitely going to go fast.

Especially compares to two other Caserta currently listed for $889k and $869k.  From what I've been seeing, all reasonably priced CV resales were all going really fast. 

You just can't beat walking distance to Elementary, middle school, and the 99 Ranch market. 

I was kidding about the walking to 99 Ranch, just exaggerating about the proximity to the 99 Ranch from the Caserta.  :)

Had a little typo, the condo has 3.5 bathrooms not 2.5 bathrooms with all 3 full bathrooms being en-suite. 

Inc, I should send Thank You letters to Ronnie and Nancy for grossly over pricing their Caserta listings.  I'm sure they and their sellers aren't liking me very much but all I have to say...OH WELL.  Looks like my listing will be getting all of their traffic.  >:D

YellowFever, interest business idea...get the permits and I'm in.  haha

casserta has been pretty hot and easy to sell on the resell market. I can definitely see this one going for the asking or even higher.

on a side note, I see prego asian ladies all the time walking to and from 99 to CV. When you come from China, you are used to walking. Especially walking and carrying groceries. Aint no thang.

This was one of my favorite plans in CV. Really liked the floor plan, however when I was looking most of their products were just a tad too close to the 5 freeway for my liking. Of course I could say that about all of CV. I'm not preggy, although I look like it :( but 99 is a bit of a walk.

Just checked with my bookie, over/under for days on the market is 6, for price $786K. Any takers?

I have a buyer interested in this property, cool to see that it's listed by an agent on this board. See you at the open house this weekend!

Getting a lot of foot traffic during the week, averaging 3 showings per day.  On that note, we received 2 offers earlier this morning.  The Seller won't be reviewing any offers until after the open house though.

stephen said:
I have a buyer interested in this property, cool to see that it's listed by an agent on this board. See you at the open house this weekend!

Nice, swing by this weekend and say hello. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
Getting a lot of foot traffic during the week, averaging 3 showings per day.  On that note, we received 2 offers earlier this morning.  The Seller won't be reviewing any offers until after the open house though.

That's awesome, looks like this one is going to become "Hot Home" soon on Redfin.

lnc said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

That's awesome, looks like this one is going to become "Hot Home" soon on Redfin.

Thanks Inc.  What's interesting is that the last model match close was just under $750k last year so not like I priced it under comps.  Should be a busy open house.

Over 40 buyers came out to the open house this weekend, including a few fellow TIers.  It's funny but a few buyers mentioned how my listing was a great deal compared to the other 2 Plan 3X condos on the market.  I might just send those two a Thank You card after all.  haha

I'll be reviewing all of the offers with the Seller tomorrow morning. 

Back