New Zion market

Not sure how much of an improvement this will be.

I've been to Zion and Farm Direct in the past year and they weren't that far from each other in experience except that Zion had more customers.

Never went to FD, but always shop at Zion.  I love the place.  Super clean and plenty of cheap produce and high quality meats.  I've switched all my shopping from 99 Ranch over to Zion.

Farm Direct gave nice big bag of rice at deep discount when you bought like $30 of groceries...  but yes, I prefer to shop at Zion.

Ranch 99 prices on thin sliced meats is way too much.  You get more for your money at H Mart or Zion.

Old Zion has a food court now!  Looks like it just opened today.  Not cheap though.  Saw Galbi Tang for $12 or $14.  Same price as a restaurant!

woodburyowner said:
Old Zion has a food court now!  Looks like it just opened today.  Not cheap though.  Saw Galbi Tang for $12 or $14.  Same price as a restaurant!

What are the choices?  Just Korean food? Anything else?  I heard they were going to open Chinese (Hong Kong Ban Jum), but Lunar Chinese in the same mall protested and blocked it.

Goriot said:
momopi said:
Grand opening?  They're still working on it...

New Zion already opened, but it's pretty much the same as what it was before.  Disappointed~

Not done yet...  they are still remodeling while staying open.

Back