New Listing - Campanile Plan 3 home in Northpark Square (15 Inglenook)

usctrojancpa

Late last night I listed a Campanile Plan 3 Northpark Square home on MLS.  This floor plan features an open great room downstairs along with a downstairs bedroom and full bath.  The Seller put in many upgrades into the home over the past few years, including a 200sf sunroom/playroom fully permitted addition to the back of the home.  The home is turnkey with 2,567sf of living space and has 4 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms built in 2005.  The HOA is only $80/mo and the Mello Roos is only about $1,700/year.  The listing price is $1,100,000.

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

I'll have an open house this coming weekend on both Saturday, Jan. 14th from 1-4pm and Sunday, Jan. 15th from 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/15-Inglenook-92602/home/7203022

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.15inglenook.com

It's going to be raining most of the week but it'll be clean this coming weekend for the open houses so hope to see some of you guys come out and say hello.  There will be treats for all TI folks as always.  ;)

I actually looked at this house back in 2011.  Interesting to see a sun room add-on for such a recently built house.  This property should definitely go over the asking price.  Good luck.

When you said Sunroom Addition, I thought it would be cheezy but it's actually very well done, looks like a natural extension to the home.  Having kids I know a bonus playroom / classroom like that can be a blessing and it's a great enclosed space that let's in a lot of light with dual sliding glass doors.

Good luck with the sale - don't think it will take too long with this one.

woodburyowner said:
I actually looked at this house back in 2011.  Interesting to see a sun room add-on for such a recently built house.  This property should definitely go over the asking price.  Good luck.

The Seller told me that the HOA was very easy to work with to get it approved, took more effort pulling the permits with the city. 

aquabliss said:
When you said Sunroom Addition, I thought it would be cheezy but it's actually very well done, looks like a natural extension to the home.  Having kids I know a bonus playroom / classroom like that can be a blessing and it's a great enclosed space that let's in a lot of light with dual sliding glass doors.

Good luck with the sale - don't think it will take too long with this one.

Thanks.  The sunroom reminds me a bit of the conservatory options that some builders offer.  When you see it, you can definitely tell that it was a quality build.

acf said:
Looks like it hit hot home already on Redfin. I'll come by this weekend to check it out, it looks nice.

USC is doing a good job on the marketing. Just checked Redfin, they say "Hot Home: There is a 70% chance this home will sell in the next 12 days ? go tour it now."

First offer received earlier today.  We've been getting really good traffic this week despite the rain this week...5 showings on Tuesday (first showing day), 3 on Wednesday & Thursday, and 2 so far today.  I think there will be a good turnout this weekend for the open houses with the clear weather.

What is the average amount of groups during an open house? 
Realtors remain in a house from 1pm to 4pm, and in those 3 hours, 5 groups is good?
I'm guess there are times when no one shows up.

zubs said:
Realtors remain in a house from 1pm to 4pm, and in those 3 hours, 5 groups is good?

That's a good question.  From my experience for a 3-hour open house day here's how I'd rate the

Less than 8 buyers is poor
8-12 buyers is average
12-16 buyers is good
16-20 buyers is very good
20-25 buyers is great
25+ buyers is amazing

I've noticed that the listings that get more than 16+ buyers come through each open house day tend to result in multiple offers on the listing.  The higher the open house traffic, the more offers that tend to come in too.

USCTrojanCPA said:
zubs said:

That's a good question.  From my experience for a 3-hour open house day here's how I'd rate the

Less than 8 buyers is poor
8-12 buyers is average
12-16 buyers is good
16-20 buyers is very good
20-25 buyers is great
25+ buyers is amazing

I've noticed that the listings that get more than 16+ buyers come through each open house day tend to result in multiple offers on the listing.  The higher the open house traffic, the more offers that tend to come in too.

USC have you ever thought about hiring stand-in's to attend an open house and openly rave about it, loudly talk about features that buyers may not notice, discuss (so that others hear) how they think the price is good for the area and they should probably make an offer...

I wonder if this would be worth doing #halfjoking

You should try it once, the ROI might be quite good.

Likely to be very busy. During Thursday's downpour, most of the open houses were packed with agents and buyers.  Mid week... during the rain..... Bodes well for a quick sale.

My .02c

Back