India continues to rape women and even U.S. tourists, day in and day out

BangBros said:
Prop 60 you mean?  Hah.  I wasn't surprised that the public continues to enjoy "bareback" entertainment.  Nothing like AMWF cream pie.

Yes. There more chatter about the trash bag prop than the other plastic requirement prop.  ;)

BangBros said:
These imbeciles are despicable.  Every time I seen an Indian guy in America, I get disgusted at their countrymen.  They not only rape their own, they rape tourists woman in their capital city, New Delhi.  And guess who are the ones doing it?  The tour guide!  The hotel staff!  And the bus driver. 

Scratch India off the list of places to visit for life.  Absolutely despicable.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/india-police-arrest-four-over-us-womans-gang-150642374.html

Back on topic...besides murder and child molestation, rape is one of the most deplorable crimes.  Besides jail time, it would be great if fockers like this would also be punished with castration.  That kind of punishment might make them think twice about raping women.

eyephone said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
BangBros said:
eyephone said:
BangBros said:
eyephone said:
What's up with your sn? Do you work there?

Yeah.  It's a multi-billion dollar industry ya know.

What do you do IT work for them?

Network...bandwidth, load balancing, distribution

So when will BangBros relocate from CA to TX to save cost?  haha

The talent is in Cali. ;)

Texas has some lookers too.

BangBros said:
  Nothing like AMWF cream pie. 

If there are others like me reading this and you are also not quite sure what all of this means, I don't recommend asking Google. Holy heck. O_O

BangBros said:
These imbeciles are despicable.  Every time I seen an Indian guy in America, I get disgusted at their countrymen.  They not only rape their own, they rape tourists woman in their capital city, New Delhi.  And guess who are the ones doing it?  The tour guide!  The hotel staff!  And the bus driver. 

Scratch India off the list of places to visit for life.  Absolutely despicable.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/india-police-arrest-four-over-us-womans-gang-150642374.html

Don't blame me, if the IT crew gets you.  ;)

Back