Pool and landscaping

BruinDoc

We are looking to put in a pool and re-do our outdoor landscaping.  Anyone have any recommendations and/or companies/individuals to avoid? Thanks!

BruinDoc said:
We are looking to put in a pool and re-do our outdoor landscaping.  Anyone have any recommendations and/or companies/individuals to avoid? Thanks!

Consider the ROI on the pool.

eyephone said:
BruinDoc said:

I think most people who put in a pool know the roi sucks.  They just want to enjoy a pool.

dethman said:
eyephone said:
BruinDoc said:

I think most people who put in a pool know the roi sucks.  They just want to enjoy a pool.

Other factors: maintenance,water and electric bill increase, safety factor if you have little ones

I'm looking to redo my front and rear landscaping and put in an in-ground spa to my existing pool and convert to saltwater.  I need to start interviewing landscape architects to get some ideas/designs on paper.

Back