Apartment Rental Available: Centerpointe Apartments 1bd/1ba

I am moving out my current apartment and breaking lease early w/ the Irvine Company, so I'll be going Rent Responsible for the remaining term of the lease.

The community is Centerpointe Apartments on the corner of Irvine Center Dr. & Gateway (on the opposite corner of the Mazda building).  It's about a 5-7 minute walk away from the Irvine Spectrum and the community also provides shuttle service available to/from the Spectrum.

Here are the important details:
-1bd/1ba 851 sq ft + large patio - one of the largest, 10 ft ceilings)
-Technically on the 2nd floor per the elevator but actually is on the main floor (where all the internal walkways and amenities are located).
-No neighbors below and each side (rare), only one neighbor above. 
-Community BBQ (2x) / seating area and  entrance to one of 2 pools/jacuzzis is literally a 15 second walk away from the unit, so very conveniently located.
-Amenities are world-class (seriously, message me and ill show u around the place if you're interested)

It will be available as early as 12/27, just after the Christmas holidays.  It will potentially be available earlier barring any COE delays as we have a week of overlap.  Current market price is looking around 2360/mo give or take 50 based on availability of other units.

Please let me know if you would be interested in the unit. Here's the floorplan for the unit (ours is flipped from the example shown):  https://www.irvinecompanyapartments.com/communities/centerpointe/prices-and-floorplans/floorplan/plan-c

unit still available @2195 currently (dropped in price) with incentives offered by the lessor.

If you move in within the next week or so, I'll throw in a very generous incentive offer.

Back