Central Park West- Hudson, Rockefeller, Tribeca Coming Spring/Summer 2017

irviniteeee

I had no idea that new developments were supposed to open at Central Park West. I wonder how they'll do this time around. No renderings or floor plans yet.

Hudson (flats?)-Hudson features five uniquely designed floorplans that offer one to three bedrooms, one to three baths and approximately 684-1,444 sq. ft. of living space.

Rockefeller (22 luxury paired homes)- Set to open in Spring of 2017,  buyers will be able to choose from two uniquely designed floorplans that feature two to three bedrooms, two and two-half baths to three and one-half baths and approximately 2,496-3,095 sq. ft. of living space. Each residence has a unique floorplan layout with multiple master bedrooms or large rooftop deck (per plan) and open concept living spaces, gourmet kitchens, master suites with large walk-in closets, and laundry rooms.

Tribeca (flats/townhomes)- Buyers will be able to choose from uniquely designed flats and townhomes that feature one to three bedrooms, one and one-half baths to three baths and approximately 1,093-1,965 sq. ft. of living space.

Rockefeller--!!!!  They name some cramped townhouses after a dynastic family, in which I'm certain none of the present generation, would deign to live in such a thing...

aquabliss said:
Are there any detached homes in CPW?

If it's anything like what I saw 2 years ago or so, no plans for detached at all.  It's all Manhattan east coast style condos in different variations. 

I saw the Madison house I put a deposit on resale on redfin recently.  Pains me to see the $150k price increase, but getting someone to pay it will be a different issue.  been on the market for 7 weeks+  :'(  but no ragrets

Back