ps99472

beverly1_zpsizpylwga.jpg

moro2_zpsnwopatdn.jpg

beverly2_zpsy2iwgxwd.jpg

beverly3_zpsc3gfupjs.jpg

beverly4_zpsey0yszyu.jpg

beverly5_zpsobhwlsnl.jpg

beverly6_zpsw8fxgq62.jpg

The 2nd largest homes in Eastwood, these Brookfield homes will be fun to tour as always.  Only 1 CDS street compared to Morro's 4, but still pretty much buffered from Portola/Jeffrey street noise.  The other two developments in lot 7 will be Belvedere by Richmond American and Piedmont.  You can find the files at the city of irvine site. 

ps9 said:
The other two developments in lot 7 will be Belvedere by Richmond American and Piedmont. 

Belevedere by Richmond American! 

I'm scratching my head with this one and not sure what's the deal here.  The current Belvedere is build by IP and this one at lot 7 is going to be built by RA.  I've double check the floor plan and they are exactly the same.  So if you want the one build by IP, better act now.

lnc said:
ps9 said:
The other two developments in lot 7 will be Belvedere by Richmond American and Piedmont. 

Belevedere by Richmond American! 

I'm scratching my head with this one and not sure what's the deal here.  The current Belvedere is build by IP and this one at lot 7 is going to be built by RA.  I've double check the floor plan and they are exactly the same.  So if you want the one build by IP, better act now.

that is pretty damn weird. has something like this happen before where one builder hands off a development to another? (i assume its all the same sub/general contractor etc. but richmond probably will bring in their own super and of course you're now dealing with richmond's sales process/team.

Hmm, maybe IP ran their analysis and figured higher rates are here to stay, and can't sustain continual price increases phase over phase... and let someone else hold the bag and handle the sales?

Its the next tract over by New Home Company called Morro.  I don't remember how the arrangement of those houses line up with the Beverly but I'd assume backyard of another house from that development

End of that Cul-de-sac is Hicks Canyon Trail and on the other side of that trail is the North Wood Point.

Attachments

• Eastwood Lot 7 lot map.jpg
    Eastwood Lot 7 lot map.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 1,676
Debut this summer.

https://www.brookfieldresidential.com/new-homes/california/orange-county/irvine/beverly#t=nbTab&sort=%40fcoveoz32xsortz32xorder38398%20ascending

Avila and Morro's model are almost done too, look like they all going to debut around the same time.

Here's pic of Beverly's model home, almost done. 

Attachments

• Beverly model.jpg
    Beverly model.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 459
The first and last house, with the dark wood frame window designs,  frequent repaints with HOA harassing you. 

Oh and I'm stealing your pic for my Discord chat :)

Back