New Listing - Sheridan Place Plan 3 Condo in West Irvine (40 Ardmore)

usctrojancpa

I listed a Sheridan Place Plan 3 West Irvine condo in MLS earlier today.  This floor plan does not come up on the market very often and the seller is the original owner.  The condo is an end-unit with a good sized wrap around yard with 1,640sf of living space and has 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms built in 2000.  Both HOAs are only $225/mo (very low for an attached condo) and the Mello Roos is very low around $700/year.  The listing price is $675,000. 

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing it.

I'll have an open house this coming weekend on both Saturday, Oct 29th from 12-5pm and Sunday, Oct 30th from 1-5pm.

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.40ardmore.com

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/40-Ardmore-92602/home/5844746

Hope to see some of you guys.  There will be treats for all TI folks as always.  ;)

Compressed-Village said:
@usc what is the comp rental rate for this place?

Most recent rental comp for this floor plan was $3,200/mo.  Going back a little over a year, rental comps have ranged from $3,000/mo to $3,200/mo.

This is a really nice floor-plan. Good size yard for a condo, high vaulted ceilings in the family room area.  Each bedroom has its own bath.  One of my favorite floorplans in Irvine for a unit this size. 

This gated neighborhood is really nice too.

That HOA is indeed really low for a attached and especially in a gated community. 

lnc said:

That HOA is indeed really low for a attached and especially in a gated community. 

Swing by the open house if you have time Inc.

I really like this location of neighborhood. Seem like good amenities and gated for a nice small community. I will find time to swing by and tour this place.

USCTrojanCPA said:
lnc said:

I'll definitely drop by.

A gated community with a MR just $700 a year, I'm very tempted.

lnc said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
lnc said:

I'll definitely drop by.

A gated community with a MR just $700 a year, I'm very tempted.

About half of that will expire in the next 4-5 years too.

Compressed-Village said:
I really like this location of neighborhood. Seem like good amenities and gated for a nice small community. I will find time to swing by and tour this place.

Nice, there will be 9 hours of open house time and I usually stay 10-15 minutes afterwards.  Plus I'll have some yummy bundinis for TI folks. 

First offer came in last night.  The sellers would live to give everyone a chance to see the home so they won't respond to any offers until Monday morning.

Had a very good turnout despite the rain today and even had a few TI folks come by this weekend.  Received two more offers today.  I'll be reviewing all of the offers with the sellers tomorrow.

Not surprised this place get multiple offer so quickly.

The high ceiling in the living room area is really nice, can't believe they have this in this size of home.  The low MR, gated, low price point and high ceiling, you got a nice combo here.

USCTrojanCPA said:
Had a very good turnout despite the rain today and even had a few TI folks come by this weekend.  Received two more offers today.  I'll be reviewing all of the offers with the sellers tomorrow.

Nice job! That was so aggressively priced I'm not surprised it got offers so fast.  You probably could've gotten $690k for it if you held on it for a month.  If this house were available 4-5 years ago, I would've picked this as my starter house...of course I'd want MAX discounts as a TI member!  >:D

SoclosetoIrvine said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Nice job! That was so aggressively priced I'm not surprised it got offers so fast.  You probably could've gotten $690k for it if you held on it for a month.  If this house were available 4-5 years ago, I would've picked this as my starter house...of course I'd want MAX discounts as a TI member!  >:D

Who says it won't sell for $690k after we send the best & final counters....;)

lnc said:
Not surprised this place get multiple offer so quickly.

The high ceiling in the living room area is really nice, can't believe they have this in this size of home.  The low MR, gated, low price point and high ceiling, you got a nice combo here.

This is one of the best 2 attached floor plans in Irvine in my opinion, checks a lot of boxes.  I would have bought it as a rental net of my commission but I already have 5 mortgages so my rate would have been close to 5%.

Pretty big yard relative to most new construction today. Surprisingly low HOA's (2) given the normal expense of a gated community.

My 02c

SGIP

Back