2 New Irvine Listings Coming Soon

usctrojancpa

Wanted to give everyone a heads up that I'm going to have 2 new Irvine listings coming in the next few weeks since I'm seeing the number of resale listings drying up.  First one is a Sheridan Place Plan 3 attached condo in West Irvine....1,640sf with 3 bedrooms (one downstairs), 3 full baths, and good sized yard priced in the high mid $600s.  HOA is only $225/mo and Mello Roos of $700/year.  Second one is a Northwood Villas Plan 1 attached condo in Northwood...1,280sf with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and deck/balcony (carriage unit) in the high $400s.  HOA of only $165/mo (shockingly low for attached) and no Mello Roos.  PM me or email me at mmania001@yahoo.com if you are interested in learning more of either of these two listings.  ;)

Compressed-Village said:
Man you stay busy. Good for you. Watch the magic happen.

Just hustlin...got a Foothill Ranch detached condo listing coming up in early Nov too.  Might have to get my attractive assistant to help me with the open houses since I can't clone myself.  haha

USCTrojanCPA said:
Might have to get my attractive assistant to help me with the open houses since I can't clone myself.  haha

Attractive assistant? She probably needs a body guard to keep the slimy guys off of her. I'll give you the friend price  ( no cost) for my security services package.  Just let me know when and where to show up. I'll even bring my laptop and run ROI scenarios for investors :)

qwerty said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
Might have to get my attractive assistant to help me with the open houses since I can't clone myself.  haha

Attractive assistant? She probably needs a body guard to keep the slimy guys off of her. I'll give you the friend price  ( no cost) for my security services package.  Just let me know when and where to show up. I'll even bring my laptop and run ROI scenarios for investors :)

Might have to take you up on it.  She's an ex who loves real estate and helped me out when I had 2 open houses on the same weekend a few times.

Back