Irvine has a SERIOUS syrian refugee crisis and I have video to prove it!

Hey what a coincidence.  I can tell you that these people didn't want food, they wanted $ and whatever else they could scam out of you.  Here's what happened.  Me and my co-workers went to Costco for lunch on Wednesday.  While in line at the food court, the lady in your picture (I remember her dress) came up to my co-worker with that gesture of hand to mouth (hungry).  My co-worker felt bad since she had a kid with her and asked her if he could buy her a rotisserie chicken in Costco for dinner for her and her son.

She said "yes please" then he told her to wait outside and he will get it and bring it to her.  She did not wait but instead follow him into Costco.  Then they were walking around and she pulled out $20 and said she doesn't need the chicken she can buy it later with the money.  But instead she wanted a $30 blanket for the boy because he's cold at night.  My co-worker hesitantly agreed (up from $5 chicken now to $30 blanket), so she grabbed the blanket and then headed right to the clothing section.  Said she needed some new clothes and started piling them on top of the blanket.  He told her no that he would not be able to buy all of those things and she elbowed her son and he looked up at my co-worker with a sad face and said (in broken English) "please sir, thank you sir"...

This really got to his heart so he told her OK 2 items of clothes and the blanket, but that is all I can do.  So she said OK and picked out some clothes then he started walking to the cashier.  In the meantime she was still piling more clothes on her blanket probably hoping he would pay for everything.

So they get to the cashier and she puts like 10 items on the belt and he says sorry he will only pay for blanket and 2 clothes.  She elbows the boy again and says "thank you sir, sorry sir" trying to tug at his heartstrings.  He felt bad but finally stuck to his guns this time. 

He ended up spending $48 on her when he agreed to get her a $5 chicken.  So she's not doing to bad.  In fact, I think in the picture you gave that she is carrying the dark blue blanket and the clothes that he bought her. 

She would have taken complete advantage of him as far as he would allow her.  It's one thing to feed hungry people, but these people were something else.

aquabliss said:
Hey what a coincidence.  I can tell you that these people didn't want food, they wanted $ and whatever else they could scam out of you.  Here's what happened.  Me and my co-workers went to Costco for lunch on Wednesday.  While in line at the food court, the lady in your picture (I remember her dress) came up to my co-worker with that gesture of hand to mouth (hungry).  My co-worker felt bad since she had a kid with her and asked her if he could buy her a rotisserie chicken in Costco for dinner for her and her son.

She said "yes please" then he told her to wait outside and he will get it and bring it to her.  She did not wait but instead follow him into Costco.  Then they were walking around and she pulled out $20 and said she doesn't need the chicken she can buy it later with the money.  But instead she wanted a $30 blanket for the boy because he's cold at night.  My co-worker hesitantly agreed (up from $5 chicken now to $30 blanket), so she grabbed the blanket and then headed right to the clothing section.  Said she needed some new clothes and started piling them on top of the blanket.  He told her no that he would not be able to buy all of those things and she elbowed her son and he looked up at my co-worker with a sad face and said (in broken English) "please sir, thank you sir"...

This really got to his heart so he told her OK 2 items of clothes and the blanket, but that is all I can do.  So she said OK and picked out some clothes then he started walking to the cashier.  In the meantime she was still piling more clothes on her blanket probably hoping he would pay for everything.

So they get to the cashier and she puts like 10 items on the belt and he says sorry he will only pay for blanket and 2 clothes.  She elbows the boy again and says "thank you sir, sorry sir" trying to tug at his heartstrings.  He felt bad but finally stuck to his guns this time. 

He ended up spending $48 on her when he agreed to get her a $5 chicken.  So she's not doing to bad.  In fact, I think in the picture you gave that she is carrying the dark blue blanket and the clothes that he bought her. 

She would have taken complete advantage of him as far as he would allow her.  It's one thing to feed hungry people, but these people were something else.

She also heard from other refugees about Costco's great return policy.  She can now return the items without a receipt and get cash back.

At least your co-worker didn't buy her a pressure cooker.

SoclosetoIrvine said:
I've seen something similar at the Mitsuwa (Culver plaza) right outside the bicycle shop.  A mom and a kid with a sign as well

The Gypsy woman with the child in front of Mitsuwa has been talked about on TI for a few years.  I have a post in 2015 saying people with dash cams should document it....and here we are.

Those people in J1zz's video are just gypsies.

In other news, Syrian refugees gang raped a disabled Swedish woman in a refugee assistance center:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/10/11/wheelchair-bound-woman-raped-by-refugees-at-sweden-asylum-center-police-say.html  Strange, the New York Times didn't pick up on this story.

Im not surprised. That this is blown out of proportion.

Happiness said:
Those people in J1zz's video are just gypsies.

In other news, Syrian refugees gang raped a disabled Swedish woman in a refugee assistance center:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/10/11/wheelchair-bound-woman-raped-by-refugees-at-sweden-asylum-center-police-say.html  Strange, the New York Times didn't pick up on this story.

spootieho said:

I went to downtown LA over the weekend and at many of  the overpasses along the 110 freeway there was a tent city. In the median along the 110 were piles of rubbish from where the residents are throwing trash down to the freeway.

Hmmm, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE...there's a reason why these countries won't accept the refugees. Logistically would seem to make sense to send the refugees to these countries, since they're close geographically, share the same faith and culture.

Happiness said:

Middle Eastern immigrants gang rape Swedish woman, again:
https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2017/...oman-in-sweden-broadcast-it-live-on-facebook/

and again, mainstream media refuses to report on story.

Excuse my ignorance, but I don't know if these are Syrians but they sure look like it.  They have very light skin but middle eastern looking although they don't have the dark facial features that would make them look Arab per say.  They don't seem to speak ANY english.

A woman like that with a baby that looked either drugged or dead came up to me in the Target parking lot saying her WIC money was about to run out and she needed formula. I asked her where she was from and she said Bosnia. Then I asked her what city and she said Arabia then started to speak in what sounded similar to Spanish. She was probably from Romania.  When I was driving away, I noticed a creepy guy sitting in a car watching her like he was her pimp.

aquabliss said:
He ended up spending $48 on her when he agreed to get her a $5 chicken.  So she's not doing to bad.

He went in for lunch and came out with a wife! It's amazing that he didn't put a ring on it, too... Costco sells those as well!

Loco_local said:
Excuse my ignorance, but I don't know if these are Syrians but they sure look like it.  They have very light skin but middle eastern looking although they don't have the dark facial features that would make them look Arab per say.  They don't seem to speak ANY english.

A woman like that with a baby that looked either drugged or dead came up to me in the Target parking lot saying her WIC money was about to run out and she needed formula. I asked her where she was from and she said Bosnia. Then I asked her what city and she said Arabia then started to speak in what sounded similar to Spanish. She was probably from Romania.  When I was driving away, I noticed a creepy guy sitting in a car watching her like he was her pimp.

Next time call the Five-O...

Back