3rd Park in the Great Park

irvinebullhousing

The third park which is in Parasol Park suppose to have a SPA like amenities, which includes multiples sauna spas like the ones that Korean Health Spa you would find that cost $ 50 dollars per entry. This was confirmed by one of Great Park HOA representative.

If this is true, I expect long wait line to be able to gain access to the facilities, or HOA would have to implement a reserve system for the residents. This is gonna be pretty AWESOME.

I was at a spa at a luxury Vegas resort last year and there were lots of mainland China customers there, talking very loud and behaving as they usually do.  Kind of made the experience less than what I expected,

Maserson said:
Wonder if it's the same buck nekkidness. Awkward to see your neighbors that way.
A lot of local firms have corporate memberships at Equinox. Interesting work dynamic to see your coworkers nude.

Happiness said:
Maserson said:
Wonder if it's the same buck nekkidness. Awkward to see your neighbors that way.
A lot of local firms have corporate memberships at Equinox. Interesting work dynamic to see your coworkers nude.

Let's not goes wild and imagine things. This is not meant to be a nudist colony. There will be or should be strict high standards enforce. Non clothings is NOT an option. Just like we use the pools amenities, bathing suite is a must.

Does anyone have an updated design map of the water & wellness park?  I drove past the area today and noticed they were planting large trees.  Good to see they have started construction!

How can this be Spa-Like if it's not gated/enclosed/requires FOB for entry?  Just an open public park (I know it's not supposed to really be public but who's enforcing this) cannot be a true spa-like retreat.  Are they going to fence and gate this?

I suspect the design has changed since the date on the other post had 9/2014 on the bottom of the image.  It shall be interesting what gets developed though!

This thread is hilarious. I actually work in HOA / community management. A property I help run has a nudie-booty area in the facilities. Locker rooms, showers, etc. I've seen some, uh, things walking by but other than that, it seems to work out okay among the residents.  Then again, it's a fairly secured area. You'll get the random hobo once in a while who sneaks in and tries to access the amenities but other than that, not a problem. But they should have a patrol just in case along with age restrictions, etc. which I'm sure they would.

Back