Tesla Model X around North Irvine

jyeh74

I've noticed on a few occasions, a grey matte Tesla Model X P90D driving crazy in the Tustin Ranch and OH and Northpark areas.  Driver has tinted windows and drives fast and like a maniac.  Hope he gets pulled over. 

I might know that guy, I think he lives in Greenwood.  Not good friends with him but acquaintances.

You said he but if the driver is a she then it sounds like one of our infamous TI member who live at OH.  :)

Email the Irvine Police area commander with description of the vehicle and the events you observed. It would probably help if you had a license plate and/or video evidence.
http://www.cityofirvine.org/irvine-police-department/geographic-areas#Portola

Portola Area Lieutenant Michael Kent
949-724-7059
mkent@cityofirvine.org

Communities Served
Cypress Village ? Lower Peter's Canyon ? North Park ? North Park Square ? Northwood ? Northwood Point ? Orange County Great Park ? Orchard Hills ? Portola Springs ? Racquet Club ? Stonegate ? West Irvine ? Woodbury ? Woodbury East

at least those are minor mods instead of swapped engines, no/fake cats, etc..

lnc said:
You said he but if the driver is a she then it sounds like one of our infamous TI member who live at OH.  :)

Not a Tesla kind of gal...sorry  8) But now I will be on the look out for this infamous Matte Grey Tesla

MagicJ1zz said:
Unfortunately, it is heresay.  The cops can't do anything unless they catch him in the act.  I could just as easily say I observed you driving recklessly as well.

Back when we were in high school, a bunch of us in RX7s, Civics, Integras, WRXs, got together on Carmenita Rd. and raced up and down at night time.  The residents called the cops on us and converged on us.  yeah we were stupid.  We were all parked in the parking lot and cars would race up and down the stop lights.  When the cops arrived, the race wasn't "happening at the exact moment".  The cops blocked us off and asked us who was racing.

Long story short, everyone of us got fix-it tickets and what not.  Nobody went to jail nor did we get speeding tickets or exhibition of speed tickets, etc.  Why?  Because cops know, they got nothing on us, unless they SAW us do it. Same thing, the residents can file a complaint, but you can't prove it, so you best have video.  The only thing cops can do is run your record, try to stick you with whatever stupid shit they can get away with like:

1) no front plates
2) object obstructing mirror
3) tint on front windows (you're not legally allowed to have front tint on front windows that is below 35% light transmission).
4) Non-carb approved intakes, etc.

We would get fix-it tickets for shit like that.

ahhhhh... the good ole days.

Tesla X accident on Jeffrey and Barranca today.  Looks like a tow trick hit the Tesla.  Still might have been the Tesla's fault, though as it looks like it happened after a merging lane. 

Back