Cypress village East pros and cons

mitirvine31

Hello TI experts,

We are looking at cypress village east.
What are the pros and cons of CV East?

As far as I know

-Close to great park
- lower Mello roos

While the SCE substation is a concern, I'd be more worried about how close the area is to the most toxic quadrant of the El Toro plume.  I bought in close vicinity to a remediated area too after doing my own research, but it is def something you should make sure you are ok with before jumping in.

Attachments

• El Toro Areas.jpg
    El Toro Areas.jpg
    500.1 KB · Views: 596
Mit,
Prices are good at Lantana and Trellis Court will be a hot seller despite its prices.
You might want to think about the SCE substation, closeness to Great Park where all the toxic soil contamination is being talked about here. There are threads on TI with all that info. Potential school rezoning. I feel its closer to Beacon Park Elementary school.

blueribbon said:
Mit,
Prices are good at Lantana and Trellis Court will be a hot seller despite its prices.
You might want to think about the SCE substation, closeness to Great Park where all the toxic soil contamination is being talked about here. There are threads on TI with all that info. Potential school rezoning. I feel its closer to Beacon Park Elementary school.

That would be a kick in the pants if Cypress Village got zoned to BP schools while paying next to nothing in mello roos.   

irvineshadow said:
blueribbon said:
Mit,

That would be a kick in the pants if Cypress Village got zoned to BP schools while paying next to nothing in mello roos. 

that is true ...but Beacon park is so close to these homes....

The former executive was running Irvine Pacific and Irvine Pacific must shows the book to the big boss. If sale is bad someone will be fired. To maximize appeal for shoppers and to guarantee sale a good site is a must to compensate lack luster design. The better sites go to Irvine Pacific. The controversial sites are then sold off to other builders and let them struggle with absorption. This is why Cal Pac must over compensate by having clever architects to innovate the best design.

MagicJ1zz said:
Why couldn't they have build Trellis Court at Eastwood Village.  They could've easily charged another $50-75k more for it, away from the TCE plume and in a better location.

I also wish they would build this at EW, I'll buy one in a heartbeat. 

Been there on grand opening. Liked trellis floor plans. Feels so open and high ceilings looks like charm. Added loft is a big plus.

lnc said:
MagicJ1zz said:
Why couldn't they have build Trellis Court at Eastwood Village.  They could've easily charged another $50-75k more for it, away from the TCE plume and in a better location.

Are you over Mulberry Inc?

scubasteve said:
lnc said:
MagicJ1zz said:

Are you over Mulberry Inc?

No way, I'm staying put here.  Just looking for a property for my mistress. :)

Back