Future communities adjacent to Varenna

The one right next to it originally reserve for Capella extension but not sure if TM still going forward with it.

The lot right north of Varenna was originally planed for some SFR range from 2999 s.f. to 3343 s.f. (similiar to Capella in size) but also no new info on these.

Read more here:
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,12176.0.html

Attachments

• OH1 north map 1.jpg
    OH1 north map 1.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 1,391
Captain said:
I am interested in the future community in phase 2 that is adjacent to Varenna . Anybody have any information about it ?

Here's a bit of info regarding to that 110 SFR north of Varenna.  Part the info is from September of 2014 (from that Orchard Hills North thread) but I did find out that in some floor plan will have 3 car garage.  Don't know who is the builder for this yet.

Attachments

• OH1-Phase 2-110 SFD info1.jpg
    OH1-Phase 2-110 SFD info1.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 463
Nice, 5bed 5.5 bath with 3 car garage.  The area is pretty nice but can hear noise from the toll.  I did not know OH went so far back.  It gets really hot up there on sunny days but feels more secluded than the first few phases of the OH community. 

This Orchard Hills Neighborhood 1 Phase 2 is labeled as tract 17722 with 374 numbered lots. 

Lot 1 to lot 128 was originally approved for Capella (permit #: 00596673-PMP).

Shea Home just file a permit for these 128 lot originally planed for Capella. That means TM is out, no more Capella extension and Shea Homes going to build home here.

Attachments

• OH permit.jpg
    OH permit.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 312
Thanks Inc . for the information. I am looking into buying phase 2 of neighborhood 1. I don't like the floor plans of Varenna . I am waiting to see the rest of phase 2 developement and prices.

Shea Homes makes nice floorplans.  Their Pavilion Park Sagewood homes were nice.  I remember they somehow squeezed 5 bed, 3 car garage into 2900 sq ft and it seemed spacious.  Not like Capella who only managed 4 bed, 2 car garage into 3000 sq ft with a small loft. 

i liked shea's designs in the brea blackstone development as well as sausalito in stonegate.  just didn't like the locations.

The info for that Shea home project is out if anyone is interested.

Here's link to the info

http://www.irvinequickrecords.com/SIREPUB/view.aspx?cabinet=published_meetings&fileid=17832106

lnc said:
The info for that Shea home project is out if anyone is interested.

Here's link to the info

http://www.irvinequickrecords.com/SIREPUB/view.aspx?cabinet=published_meetings&fileid=17832106

Link doesn't seem to work. What search terms did you use? Do you have the tract number?

EDIT: Never mind I got it to work, Thanks!

I am guessing a low 1.3 mil ,but the lot size is a little bit small . But I am hoping it will be a high 1.2 mil.

Captain, you might be interest in this one. 

The Orchard Hills 1, phase 3 was originally planned with 185 (92 units and  93 units) 4000+ s.f. home, (see the map below).  I just saw a new permit filling with the city and now with 236 numbered lot at this site.   

Looks like the developer and builder are redesign this site and now with 236 units instead of 185.  Since there are more units, the lots and the home are going to be slightly smaller.

Public info probably won't be available for another few month and I'll post it when they are available. 

index.php

Hi Inc , thank you for the information. I am current resident of West Irvine and looking to move to a larger house . My budget is around 1.4 -1.5 and like to reside in OH .
USAF

I am thinking buying in OH, but I am afraid of all the coyotes and wild life that must be there in the woods.  Anyone heard or experience this?

AA said:
I am thinking buying in OH, but I am afraid of all the coyotes and wild life that must be there in the woods.  Anyone heard or experience this?

I go for a walk around the OH hood by myself after work almost every other night.  I only saw coyote once during a trash take out day.  He/she just wandered off.  Just avoid the trash take out days and unless you are bringing a toddler or a little puppy between Dusk till Dawn near the hills, you should be fine.

AA said:

I've been living in OH for 2 years now. We hear howling at night but have only physically seen coyotes twice when I've come home super late at night. Just keep all pets inside. I got a newsletter recently from Northpark that a kitty was killed in her own backyard - the coyote had jumped into the backyard. Those walls are pretty high but when hungry they are pretty determined  :(

lnc said:
Captain, you might be interest in this one. 

The Orchard Hills 1, phase 3 was originally planned with 185 (92 units and  93 units) 4000+ s.f. home, (see the map below).  I just saw a new permit filling with the city and now with 236 numbered lot at this site.   

Looks like the developer and builder are redesign this site and now with 236 units instead of 185.  Since there are more units, the lots and the home are going to be slightly smaller.

Public info probably won't be available for another few month and I'll post it when they are available. 

index.php

Here's the new updated lot map for this OH1 Phase 3 development.  More info are coming out soon. 

index.php

Attachments

• Oh1 Phase 3 lot map 1.jpg
    Oh1 Phase 3 lot map 1.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 2,058
Back