Pokemon Go

It's so crazy.

Go to the Irvine Spectrum and you will see tons of people of all ages and background playing it.

Gotta catch 'em all!!

Fatalities, car crashes, robberies, and hear it also drains your battery.  When trading comes out, people are really going to get hurt. I can see the craiglist ads or forum posts or chats going I'll trade you x for y...they come and meet up, other party has a gun and says give me all your rare pokemon. 

Wife and I downloaded, but between the both of us we have played an hour or less.  I'm going to stick with my other iphone game.

I'm addicted!!!

But these kids are too good...I've taken over a gym for a good 35 seconds before getting pwned by these kids haha

but I find myself going out to take quick walks in the park now. 

rarest ones I've gotten are machop/clefairy/jigglypuff/hitmonlee

word of advice: diamond jamboree and the mitsuwa marketplace are prime location

jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:
ps9 said:
Ran out of balls, stopped playing, going back to SWGOH and NBA Live mobile

NBA 2K the gold standard for video game basketball

Can you play against friends?  I beat it already

If you have the PlayStation network.

Btw - I just downloaded nba2k16 for free last month. (It was free to download if you had the playstation plus subscription)

irvinehomeowner said:
It's so crazy.

Go to the Irvine Spectrum and you will see tons of people of all ages and background playing it.

Gotta catch 'em all!!

Yup. I just got back from spending this afternoon there. So true. People playing everywhere. It was also mentioned in the O.C.R. The scary thing is when I see kids riding their bikes and scooters around the neighborhood with one hand while completely staring down at their screen.

That Pavilion Park security guard is definitely playing, but not being truthful.  Sometimes when those guys drive by and I'm outside, I purposely look suspicious to see what they will do. 

They just wave and keep driving.

aquabliss said:
That Pavilion Park security guard is definitely playing, but not being truthful.  Sometimes when those guys drive by and I'm outside, I purposely look suspicious to see what they will do. 

They just wave and keep driving.
You told us that you are Caucasian.  You won't look suspicious, need some tan for that >:D

Not playing. Don't know what it is but I played Ingress before so I have an idea. Last night I was eating pop corn chicken in a restaurant, out of curiosity, I installed it. The first screen played music loudly (bad, bad app) I closed it and uninstalled it immediately.

Back