Alta Vista and Bella Vista at Orchard Hills

lnc

Toll Brothers is building 223 large luxury home in the gated side of Orchard Hills.  These homes are at the far north area of OH neighborhood 1 call phase 4.  There are two tracks and the larger one is called Alta Vista and the slightly smaller one is called Bella Vista.

Alta Vista consists of 6 floor plans and range from 4695 s.f. to 6085 s.f.  Bella Vista consists of 5 floor plans and range from 4653 s.f. to 5543 s.f.

index.php

Attachments

• Bella Vista info 1.jpg
    Bella Vista info 1.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 1,079
  • OH1 Phase 4 lot map.jpg
    OH1 Phase 4 lot map.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 3,366
  • Alta Vista info 1.jpg
    Alta Vista info 1.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 1,362
Single story and 4 car garage!

Alta Vista Plan 1- Lucido, 4695 s.f.

index.php

Attachments

• Alta Vista 1 - Lucido fp.jpg
    Alta Vista 1 - Lucido fp.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 2,502
wow INC thanks for the info. Is the space for these homes the large land across from the Trevis and the Resort? They already have a road paved out towards this area so guessing this is the location for the homes? Will these have their own separate guard gate?

Paris said:
wow INC thanks for the info. Is the space for these homes the large land across from the Trevis and the Resort? They already have a road paved out towards this area so guessing this is the location for the homes? Will these have their own separate guard gate?

This is further away from Trevi and the Resort and it is located at the end of Wood Knoll and Leafy Pass.  It's in the area label "PHASE 4" in this map, and there is no additional gate. 

This is also the same project discuss in this tread. http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,14221.0.html

lnc said:
Paris said:

This is further away from Trevi and the Resort and it is located at the end of Wood Knoll and Leafy Pass.  It's in the area label "PHASE 4" in this map, and there is no additional gate. 

This is also the same project discuss in this tread. http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,14221.0.html

So do we have any further info on the area "phase 3"? I think that was originally the space I was thinking these homes were going on. Also do you know what the estimated time of sales will be for these homes in phase 4?

Paris said:
So do we have any further info on the area "phase 3"? I think that was originally the space I was thinking these homes were going on. Also do you know what the estimated time of sales will be for these homes in phase 4?

No info on the phase 3 and also not much info about phase 2 either except Varenna.  Regarding to when Alta Vista and Bella Vista will be open, I have no idea but I expect some of TB shills would fill us in. :)

Alta Vista Plan 6 Oceano

index.php

index.php

Attachments

• Alta Vista 6 exterior.jpg
    Alta Vista 6 exterior.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 2,364
  • Alta Vista 6 fp.jpg
    Alta Vista 6 fp.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 2,308
index.php

index.php

Attachments

• Bella Vista 5 Exterior.jpg
    Bella Vista 5 Exterior.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 2,264
  • Bella Vista 5 fp.jpg
    Bella Vista 5 fp.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 2,282
I heard the model homes will be ready in early 2017.  These homes if successful will drive up the overall value of OH homes. 

Also, did anyone hear about Tristinia homes from Irvine Pacific that will be built in OH?

wow.  these homes look pretty nice.  i was hoping for some big homes i could afford up in orchard hills 1/4 but looks like they will be out of my price range. 

any guesses on starting price?  2.5-3?

Here are rest of Alta Vista floor plans (1. Lucido and 6. Oceano already posted above).

Attachments

• Alta Vista 2 - Acacia fp.jpg
    Alta Vista 2 - Acacia fp.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 1,045
  • Alta Vista 5 - Collina fp.jpg
    Alta Vista 5 - Collina fp.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 850
  • Alta Vista 4 - Savona fp.jpg
    Alta Vista 4 - Savona fp.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 1,295
  • Alta Vista 3 - Castello fp.jpg
    Alta Vista 3 - Castello fp.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 703
Here are rest of Bella Vista's floor plans.  (plan 5 Tacara already posted above).

Attachments

• Bella Vista 1 fp.jpg
    Bella Vista 1 fp.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 3,235
  • Bella Vista 2 fp.jpg
    Bella Vista 2 fp.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 873
  • Bella Vista 3 fp.jpg
    Bella Vista 3 fp.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 749
  • Bella Vista 4 fp.jpg
    Bella Vista 4 fp.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 1,006
lnc said:
Here are rest of Bella Vista's floor plans.  (plan 5 Tacara already posted above).

awesome.  sign me up for a bella vista plan 1.  any more front facades for bella vista?

dethman said:
awesome.  sign me up for a bella vista plan 1.  any more front facades for bella vista?

3 CWG FTW!

Just as I thought I'd never see a 3 car width garage in an Irvine new build again, TB builds one.

Here's one of Bella Vista Plan 1's exterior (Tuscan elevation)

index.php

index.php

Attachments

• Bella Vista 1 exterior tuscan.jpg
    Bella Vista 1 exterior tuscan.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 440
Funny how these homes have to be 4000sft+ in order to have more than a 2-car garage.

These are the kind of homes they should have built in Hidden Canyon.

I don't really like a 3CWG built on an L but I think that's the only way they can put it in without being front dominant. They should have had an option for a rooftop deck on top of it. :)

Back