Eastwood vs Beacon Park

yes2

Beacon Park seems to be providing bigger lots and more built up sq foot compared to Eastwood homes for the same price point. At the same time I observe from the discussions on TI - Beacon park is not selling.
If Cemetry is not an issue and  the K-8 and the new Portola High School are starting this year will the homes in this community be a better value than Eastwood?

what plan at eastwood are you looking at ? If you have been called and they have a home right away for you, maybe eastwood is a good choice....but if you are far away in the waiting list, the prices are going up and it might be cheaper to go with beacon park...

Considering Piedmont or Belvedere as possible options at Eastwood.
Visited Beacon Park last week and did like Larkspur/Welton//Melody in the same price range.

yes2 said:
Considering Piedmont or Belvedere as possible options at Eastwood.
Visited Beacon Park last week and did like Larkspur/Welton//Melody in the same price range.

Belvedere is sfr. Are the no one's condos or sfr?

Yes Belvedere is true SFR, where as Piedmont looks like a detached Condo with a Driveway but sales claims it is considered SFR.

Larkspur is true SFR, Melody and Welton are considered detached Condos.

yes2 said:
Yes Belvedere is true SFR, where as Piedmont looks like a detached Condo with a Driveway but sales claims it is considered SFR.

Larkspur is true SFR, Melody and Welton are considered detached Condos.

Piedmont is a true SFR due to having a sufficient front setback and a driveway.  If it feel like a detach condo probably because it start off as a detach condo first in Stonegate as Saratoga and then later Terrazza in OH. 

Piedmont homes are so narrow and so close to neighbors you cant/aren't even allowed to park your car on the street there. That's why it feels like a detached condo in my book

If you like bigger lots and BP, why not choose resale homes in PP?
There are a lot of resale home choices between 900K to 1.2M in PP now. They all have bigger lots than homes of Irvine Pacific.
I just found their prices keep dropping every week.

yes2 said:
Beacon Park seems to be providing bigger lots and more built up sq foot compared to Eastwood homes for the same price point. At the same time I observe from the discussions on TI - Beacon park is not selling.
If Cemetry is not an issue and  the K-8 and the new Portola High School are starting this year will the homes in this community be a better value than Eastwood?

frank303 said:
If you like bigger lots and BP, why not choose resale homes in PP?
There are a lot of resale home choices between 900K to 1.2M in PP now. They all have bigger lots than homes of Irvine Pacific.
I just found their prices keep dropping every week.

Totally agree. PP resale is a fantastic value. I'm not sure why they aren't moving faster. Prices are more than reasonable. MR is much lower than BP. Home designs are very modern considering it was just built a few years back. Now, with the bridge across Irvine Blvd it truly feels like a part of Great Park community.

Back