Anyone bought in PS III- How do you like it ?

blueribbon

Has anyone bought in the new neighborhood of PS 3 ? Indigo, Vine, Silverleaf, Legado or Cressa ?
How do you like it there ? I visited those neighborhood s last week and they seem nice. Its away from landfill. Its also on Irvine Blvd and Modjeska with some kind of apartments also coming up on Modjeska. Any thoughts about these homes folks ?

blueribbon said:
Has anyone bought in the new neighborhood of PS 3 ? Indigo, Vine, Silverleaf, Legado or Cressa ?
How do you like it there ? I visited those neighborhood s last week and they seem nice. Its away from landfill. Its also on Irvine Blvd and Modjeska with some kind of apartments also coming up on Modjeska. Any thoughts about these homes folks ?

If you're looking for a home around the area... It has great value. Going to take some time to get development for retail and such... Plus the unknown about cemetery. Outside of that it's good.  Which plan are you looking at.

I liked the Indigo ...its almost the same like Caserta....The last phases of Caserta are selling and its at the peak of its pricing now...I also liked Legado because it has its own driveway....
I don't think the cemetery would be right next to these homes....I think it would be atleast 1/2 mile away... Did you buy here jmoney ?

blueribbon said:
I liked the Indigo ...its almost the same like Caserta....The last phases of Caserta are selling and its at the peak of its pricing now...I also liked Legado because it has its own driveway....
I don't think the cemetery would be right next to these homes....I think it would be atleast 1/2 mile away... Did you buy here jmoney ?

I'm in PP right now. Buddy bought over there. I toured Cressa and Legado. Comparatively speaking, it has better value than all resales and new homes in Irvine.  Very impressed. You're right, the cemetery is 1/2 mile away plus way out of sight.

I also read about one post, don't remember exactly ...but its on TI about how cayotes are everywhere in Portola Springs and they got people .... There is different parts of Portola Springs which are much closer to mountains and more natural habitat areas. But PS 3 seems to be a bit away from all this....Also with measure E , I am hoping that PS will be one of the neighborhoods to not have an increase in MR bcos all the schools are new and wouldn't fall under the measure...

That's why I am trying to get opinions from this post ...

Have a friend moving to cressa. Visited the models with him and actually like this part of PS.

Pros: Pricing compared to newer builds and resale.  Walking distance to elementary.  Diverse crowds of buyers.

Cons:  No retail centers nearby.  Cemetery, lots of attached products and apartments.

If I were in the market for a new home and didn't mind the extra 5-10 min drive from retail I would consider PSIII. 

blueribbon said:
I also read about one post, don't remember exactly ...but its on TI about how cayotes are everywhere in Portola Springs and they got people .... There is different parts of Portola Springs which are much closer to mountains and more natural habitat areas. But PS 3 seems to be a bit away from all this....Also with measure E , I am hoping that PS will be one of the neighborhoods to not have an increase in MR bcos all the schools are new and wouldn't fall under the measure...

That's why I am trying to get opinions from this post ...

Correct ps already has Mrs so won't be included. 

This part of ps is like five points area.  Less coyotes but still there.

paperboyNC said:
Is five points still planning retail at the corner of Modjeska and Irvine?

That's what the recent article said. Probably near school and cemetery.  I need to open up a flower shop. 👍

Homer_Simpson said:
jmoney74 said:

Less coyotes more rattlesnakes..

Oh really Simpson..
Lotta rattlesnakes in PS III ? I think one entered PS elementary school ..but its open area no wall boundaries so anything can come....

So does that mean that wildlife can actually enter your courtyard ?

blueribbon said:
Homer_Simpson said:
jmoney74 said:

Less coyotes more rattlesnakes..

Oh really Simpson..
Lotta rattlesnakes in PS III ? I think one entered PS elementary school ..but its open area no wall boundaries so anything can come....

So does that mean that wildlife can actually enter your courtyard ?

My buddy ran into two at his pad. Accidentally ran over one of them.

wow.. that makes me want to reconsider my thought of buying there...especially with little ones running around all the time....

blueribbon said:
wow.. that makes me want to reconsider my thought of buying there...especially with little ones running around all the time....

I've seen two at beacon park myself so any new areas close to the hills may have this problem.  Animal control has been doing a great job of ridding these snakes and pests.

blueribbon said:

Ps3. Not the new one

A lil harder for them to cross the street. Lol

Back