Cypress Village East - Lantana Trellis Court

blueribbon

Hi All.
I am sure experts must have seen Lantana and Trellis court on the Calpacific homes website.

Does anyone have an idea of what the pricing , floor plans, schools will it have ?

No idea...
but I did see cal pacific tract sign boards ...
this is going to be bordered with the 133....
so not sure if its technically CV east....Right across I saw Five point communities fence..so tech speaking looks more like BP to me

Any expert opinions on these two communities...
I heard Lantana is across affordable  housing..How does it effect?

Trellis court price used to be starting from  high 700s and just now they changed to low 800s.

Is this some kind of trick they use to attract people?

$800k for 1700 sq ft seems steep to me. Living in the shadow of 2 freeways is a lot of noise and health risk. That first floor plan is weird too, opens to stairs and adjoined bathroom. Makes it feel even more cramped.

Info from today's opening

Attachments

• Lantana Prices.jpg
    Lantana Prices.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 553
  • Lantana Site.jpg
    Lantana Site.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 619
  • Lantana HOA.jpg
    Lantana HOA.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 369
Do the HOA fees include anything else besides access to the community pool and common area landscaping? And do the MRs go up each year for 30 years?

totoros said:
Do the HOA fees include anything else besides access to the community pool and common area landscaping? And do the MRs go up each year for 30 years?

HOA will also include structural property insurance.

woodburyowner said:
totoros said:

HOA will also include structural property insurance.

Also includes all exterior, common area and landscaping  maintainece.  Actually there should be 2 HOA fees, one for the master community ( for pool and parks etc) and one for the condo ( insurance and all exterior common area etc).

Since they just started phase 1, does anyone know how long it usually takes before they finish building and people start moving in? Are we talking a few months, a year, or something longer?

totoros said:
Since they just started phase 1, does anyone know how long it usually takes before they finish building and people start moving in? Are we talking a few months, a year, or something longer?

Phase 1 was released 8/27 and is currently estimated to be completed just before Christmas.

Price Sheets for Phase 1 and Neighborhood Information of Lantana for anyone interested!

Attachments

• Phase 1 Price Sheet August 29th 2016.pdf
    138 KB · Views: 374
  • Lantana Neighborhood Information (August 23rd 2016).pdf
    301.4 KB · Views: 531
Back