Encanto by Meritage Homes, Lake Forest

The weird thing here is that the smallest Plan 1 is the only one with any kind of a driveway (one space, 18' long per plan). The larger plans have zero. As usual with these Cheap one time developments they have failed miserably on a livable parking situation. Required spaces per City, 160. Achieved spaces including those wannabe driveways, 161. I'm fairly certain you can't park on Alton or Commercentre or anywhere walkable outside. Expect parking to be the seventh circle of Hell for this development's unfortunate inhabitants. Infighting between neighbors enforcing rules on each other as well as the tow trucks keeping busy.

People will probably just park in the Baker Ranch street across Commercentre then jaywalk it back home.

I originally thought this had a nice view of the Jail Yard, but realized as I drove by that instead you have a eyeful of a gorgeous water tank on a weedy hillside.  Upgrade.

Just saw the models, their plan 2 and 3 are ready to visit
Their smallest starts at 745k fyi, not the low 700's listed on website

It's 3 stories built, wasn't really a fan though others may like it. Most bedrooms were on the 2nd floor/3rd floor not first floor.  52 homes is going to feel very squished when finished in such a small land.  I can see lack of parking being an issue as mentioned before...parking for guests is probably impossible unless you walk to baker ranch

Doesn't look like there will be park/pool there ..might be wrong. 
It's ehh for me, but lots of visitors when I was there

Back