Lots of Pregnant Chinese ladies around

soysen

Seeing lots of pregnant Chinese ladies around some of Irvine's apartment complexes. Seems like some apartments are being used for delivering anchor babies. Just look for them at your nearest Jacuzzi basking their feet.

soyi said:
Seeing lots of pregnant Chinese ladies around some of Irvine's apartment complexes. Seems like some apartments are being used for delivering anchor babies. Just look for them at your nearest Jacuzzi basking their feet.

Old news

Got a solution to the problem?

soyi said:

Yeah, I saw 2 walking across the street from the apartment complex at Stonegate to the Woodbury Town Center this past afternoon. 

hello said:
future of Irvine...  get used to it

I heard Trump needs them to build a wall.

55925dbfb41fbd2a7515e3e077b3dd68f587b6955003f61616b70149aada19fc_1.jpg

I became believer of Birth tourism existence when I saw 5-6 Asian pregnant ladies taking a stroll near CV park few weeks ago. They all seem to know each other.

I have not seen these many pregnant ladies together at OB/GYN offices or even at hospitals.

There's between 3-5 pregnant Chinese ladies doing laps around PP great lawn area around sunset every night.  I did see a couple husbands walking with 1 or 2 of them.

Many of these women are here on a traveler visa. They have been going to the Life IVF across the street from the Irvine Target on Barranca. The place is impacted by the volume of business caused by mainlanders. IVF service is opened to all regardless of residency status.

Back