Helena at Eastwood

yoyo2012

Grand opening is this weekend. I think this is equivalent to Cambria plans in SG. It's mid to high 600s, 3bdrm with a very tiny yard (bigger than the average Irvine townhouse though). 3 bedroom. Seems like a good model for those wanting a single family residence (such as Petulma) in Irvine but can't afford the pricier purchase tag. Thoughts on pros/cons?

Make sure you have a good job review, unless you are paying cash or a big down payment. Then I would say your rolling the dice.

(Extension of the other thread)  ;)

eyephone said:
Make sure you have a good job review, unless you are paying cash or a big down payment. Then I would say your rolling the dice.

(Extension of the other thread)  ;)

I'll add one more thing. If your company, is rumored to be acquired or have been recently acquired, I don't think you should be looking to buy.

I'll be there to register clients at 10am. (and maybe at 2pm, but I'm hoping that Mimi will work with me for them at 10.)

It seems to be a price point that is active in the Irvine market with the people that I've been working with. Lots of sales in this price range for resales currently.

-IR2

soyi said:
If Petaluma is any indication, better buy fast before it's all gone.

Yep.

If the buyer is ok with PS, BP and any of future GP neighborhoods, then it is probably ok not to act on it right at this moment. 

But if you do not want anything in PS and GP,  EW is probably your last chance.  Eastwood Village is the last village west of Sand Canyon in Irvine with brand new home under  $1m.  Get them while they're still under $1m. 

lnc said:
soyi said:
If Petaluma is any indication, better buy fast before it's all gone.

Yep.

If the buyer is ok with PS, BP and any of future GP neighborhoods, then it is probably ok not to act on it right at this moment. 

But if you do not want anything in PS and GP,  EW is probably your last chance.  Eastwood Village is the last village west of Sand Canyon in Irvine with brand new home under  $1m.  Get them while they're still under $1m.

Also, there are future OH neighborhoods to consider, but not for under $1M.

did anybody get a price sheet today? are these units really going for under 700k?  hard to believe

Phase 1 Pricing

Residence 1: $666,447
Residence 2: $682,352-$717,377
Residence 3: $698,594-$728,345

All prices include designer-selected upgrades and options

HOA: $303
Effective tax: 1.4%

wonder what TIC is trying to pull here showing phase 1 under 410 psf.  piedmont is at 460-470 psf.

All the info from today's grand opening

Attachments

• Helena Pricing.jpg
    Helena Pricing.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 743
  • Helena Site.jpg
    Helena Site.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 576
  • Helena HOA.jpg
    Helena HOA.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 453
These are townhouses with tiny patio/backyard. They should come at lower $/sqft than a detached house with a yard and a driveway.

Similar models as residence 2 have sold recently for 710-730k in SG and had upgrades and landscape of yard already done. So these are not that much cheaper than market value.

yoyo2012 said:
These are townhouses with tiny patio/backyard. They should come at lower $/sqft than a detached house with a yard and a driveway.

Similar models as residence 2 have sold recently for 710-730k in SG and had upgrades and landscape of yard already done. So these are not that much cheaper than market value.

Then don't buy it. No one is forcing you to buy.

I'm not saying that I won't be buying. I don't think it's overpriced vs market value. But I don't think it's also cheap either.

yoyo2012 said:
I'm not saying that I won't be buying. I don't think it's overpriced vs market value. But I don't think it's also cheap either.

I think there is a model at Helena, in which the common wall is the garage.

I stopped by last weekend. First 3 phases were sold out, they were about to release 4th phase for november move-in.

Back