Video Games

STAR WARS Battlefront with Free POP! Star Wars: Episode VII Kylo Ren Bobblehead
$39.99 @ Gamestop

The bobble head sells for around $10.99.

Around the same price at Amazon, but no free bobble head.  :eek:

eyephone said:
Is it better to buy the Disney Infinity 3 or Disney Infinity 2?
Always get the latest.

I hate that they do that because I don't think the 3 sets play with the 2 software but that's how they keep selling it.

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
Always get the latest.

I hate that they do that because I don't think the 3 sets play with the 2 software but that's how they keep selling it.

Thanks

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
Always get the latest.

Target has Disney Infinity 3.0 for $32
#goodDeal

eyephone said:
irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
Always get the latest.

Target has Disney Infinity 3.0 for $32
#goodDeal

I went to Target to buy the PS4 Disney Infinity 3.0 for $32. It was marked $38 in store, and had to go to guest service to get the price adjusted to $32.

We purchased Disney infinity when they first came out, and what a waste, with all the new sets they're coming out with - glad we sold them off before the new ones came out!

Anyone play any online content on PS4? Been playing Unchartered the Drake collection, and it's incredibly good.

Was very disappointed with Battlefront that they didn't have a single player campaign mode, it was all about online play.

@Soylent: Max age is relative - I know adults that love to play Disney Infninity and are huge collectors of the toys, as well as Nintendo's Amiibo  :p I would say teens would be the max on average though

Thanks, but I pretty much stopped all other games after I started playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes.  I'm an addict.  And I need help.  Help.

irvinehomeowner said:
But at $450+ for 8/16-bit games... woof.

It's quote a hefty fee, but it's a really well designed, solid machine. I love retro games, and playing them in HD is like a dream come true.

The price of the system is not much when you look at the price of some NES games today! They are so expensive now! :/

Laguna21 said:
irvinehomeowner said:
But at $450+ for 8/16-bit games... woof.

It's quote a hefty fee, but it's a really well designed, solid machine. I love retro games, and playing them in HD is like a dream come true.

The price of the system is not much when you look at the price of some NES games today! They are so expensive now! :/

https://retropie.org.uk/

But can't you play many of those games on emulators?

Hook up your PC to a big screen and game away.

Edit: Didn't see peppy's post.

irvinehomeowner said:
But can't you play many of those games on emulators?

Hook up your PC to a big screen and game away.

Edit: Didn't see peppy's post.

That you can! I have open emu for Mac which is fantastic and emulates almost every console released, but also love playing on the Television - it's why the NT sold so well, still a market for it out there for people who love playing their original retro NES Games.

This pic isn't the greatest, but here are 2 raspberry pi emulators inside gameboy shells, you can see the smaller one is super tiny next to the GBA game for scaling reference ;)

A lot of hobbyists are getting into making these portables now all over IG

So still play a lot of games via emulators

HG2fbda.jpg

Laguna21 said:
This pic isn't the greatest, but here are 2 raspberry pi emulators inside gameboy shells, you can see the smaller one is super tiny next to the GBA game for scaling reference ;)

A lot of hobbyists are getting into making these portables now all over IG

So still play a lot of games via emulators

HG2fbda.jpg

If you (or your kids) are into electronics, I would suggest tackling the PiGRRL as a project.

https://www.adafruit.com/product/3014

Back